Things started to go odd

After the birds incident I was worried. Though I loved John .... I started to think if I had married a wrong person.
But still life was going ok, though with many twists and turns. I unpacked the boxes. I started to find a place where I could keep the empty boxes. I then got the idea to put them in the basement . As soon as I entered the corridor to open the door , suddenly John appeared from nowhere . He kicked the boxes off my hands . I shouted and asked what n why did he did so . He said something , which I didn't expect . Because he shouted DOWNSTAIRS IS MY WIFE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DISTURB HER...
I froze .... I didn't know what to say....
Then suddenly another laughter .
He continued baby downstairs there is no one .... I was joking ..... Actually downstairs is lots of dust and I don't want you to any problem OK???
Ya ya fine .... You scared me... Don't ever do this kind of joke with me again .
He said oh .... I can smell the jealousy
He giggled...
# odd thing no 1 isn't he now days trying to be very funny ....
# but he already cleaned the room in the morning so there is no chance of it being dirty again.
Then suddenly I was bought back to the reality by Tinkle's scream...
I ran and saw Tinkle pointing towards the wall...
Tinkle screamed and said mommy see ... The wall has got hurt , bleeding , mommy see blood is coming from the corner. I saw but there was nothing ... I thought it was a bad nightmare which she had and I ignored it . Then I took her in my lap on was just taking her to get her ready and then I realised Tom was missing . I asked Tinkle if he had gone to the washroom she replied, no. I shouted his name Tom!!!Tom!!!
Then suddenly I heard him scream ...
I searched for him . Herd the sound from the cupboard. And their was my dear son. I hugged him .... Kissed him. He was scared... He was crying .... His temperature was high
I asked him who did this ... He said he don't . Last night he saw a women call him to play. He agreed and went running after her. But she locked him and didn't open . I didn't know what to tell him I just calmed him down. Got both of them ready gave them breakfast.
Till then John came out .., he told me he got a call from the cafe they need him... So he has to go for a month.
I packed his clothes and something for him to eat during the journey . We kissed him goodbye .