Chapter 27

"Wait, Dakota! Wait!" I screamed after him, my voice full of desperation and annoyance turning into anger. "Where the fuck are you! You were right in fucking front of me!"

I screamed out in frustration, punching a tree hard before cursing when I heard a loud crack. I noticed the rain fall heavily from the dark night sky, and I tried to call myself down. I was in no mood to deal with my witchy shit and lightning.

"Just stay away. You weren't meant to find out. This is why I tried pushing you away!" I turned around quickly, my eyes trying to adjust to the darkness.

I quickly used my weirdo-eye magic to look through the rain better. Hey, this is probably why I have those powers, coz I'm a witch! Okay, not the point right now, but at least it's one less problem.

"I'm your fucking mate! Your shit is my shit and my shit is your shit!" I shouted out in exasperation. "That turned out wrong, let me rephrase that. Your problems are my problems and vice versa."

He let out a deep chuckle, sending shivers down my spine. "I love you Alessandra, I really do, but my problems are my problems and mine only." There was a deep tint of sadness and guilt.

"Just tell me! I love you! Why don't you trust me!"

Our little 'conversation' just reminded me of The Notebook, yes I've watched that girly film, and yes I cried. You know the bit where they're having that little argument in the rain. Hopefully ours will also finish with us fucking. Or am I talking about a different part of the movie? Eh, who cares!

"Fine! I'll tell you my sad, sob story. And if you feel disgusted with me, know that I warned you. Won't be surprised if you leave me." His bitter voice surprised me, but I concealed it well as I took a step forwards towards the shadows he was in. "No, stay there. I'll  stay here. I talk, you listen."

"Fine." I replied just as bitterly.

"Well then, get comfortable, coz this is a long story. And because it's still raining lightly."

I sighed through my nose but listened to his request, as I settled down onto the ground
and leant against a tree. I ignored the soggy mud and wet grass under my butt.

"Well, I guess we should start from way before I was born. This was even before my brother was born and just at the beginning when my parents first met..."

Hey guys, next chapter will be the story and some interesting shit will go down. I'll try and make the chapter long too. Please: COMMENT&VOTE!!