Forever yours

As they entered the room the music that ecohed from the ballroom was silent. Only thing that could be heard were the footsteps of servents through out the many corridors of the palace. Ella felt herself being carried again only for a few seconds and finally placed on a bed which felt softer than air. Kit kissed the top of her head for what felt like forever though only a second.

"I won't be long." Kit said as his lips left her head, before walking round the bed and out the door. As the door closed she opened her eyes to a large bedroom three times the size of her father and step-mother's bedroom. She tilted her head to the left she saw the outline of a three meter long window with dark red curtains so long that they lay cross the floor. She look up to see a large chandiler far lager than the one in her home.

Many minutes passed since Kit had left, many times she was thinking of looking around the bedroom more but was to weak to even lift her head off the clod soft pillow. Ella left her eyes close for only a second, until deep slumber took her over.

Kit retuned with the doctor that was seeing to his father hoping he could help. After only twenty minutes of picking out the shardes of glass and a few sitches.

"Tell no one of her being here not my father or the Grand Duke."

"Yes, your highness." He said before walking out the room.

---

When the morning came Ella found herself alone again, she could see the room clearly now and all the detail on the celing, the walls and even the bed was detailed with gold flowers. As she looked over her shoulder she saw her cut stitched up.

Just as she was about the sit up, she heard the door opening. Kit walked in and sat on the bed not far from her.

"I was scared I would never see you again." He said, placing his hand underneath her chin and stroking her silky soft skin with his thumb. " They never hurt you again, I promise."

"What happened ?" She asked.

"Once, I found you I brought you back here and left to bring back the Captain from your home, and replaced him with two guards."

.........
Later that morning Kit was summoned to his father's side, but he wanted him to meet her before death took him. Ella was dressed in a lagoon blue long sleeved dress that was slightly off the shoulder and covered her scar. But there was a problem how could he get her there. He could walk her through the passage way that went to his fathers chambers.

As she waited for Kit to arrive she thought of what she should say, and if he would
like her. Suddenly the door opened she could see it in his eyes he was close to tears. Kit took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. As they neared him a weak smile grew on his face.

"A pretty girl indeed my boy," he said to him grinning at each other and Ella blushed and smiled " and I can tell by her smile she has a good heart."

Kit sat down on the bed next to him. "I wish to make her my wife, if you would let me." He whispered to him, he nodded and looked over to Ella "Look after my boy, and young lady what is your name?"

"Ella, your highness."

"That's a pretty name to match a pretty girl." Making Ella blush even more.

Kit was smiling and by the way father was speaking he liked her and was letting him marry her, also the look in his eyes showed he was proud of him in every way a father should. After many minutes of small talk between the three his father said " I must go very soon Kit, and no matter what that old duke says marry for love, I love you my boy."
He was still, no heartbeat. Kit hugged his father one last time, Ella did not know what to do and waited until he stood up again. Her arms were around him, letting him cry in to her shoulder. He took her hand and ran out the doors in to the corridor not caring if any one saw them and in to his room. Falling on to the bed on his back, Ella lay slightly on top of him and crying together.

................
In many weeks they were married, her step mother and step sisters were forested to leave along with the grand duke after discovering the unknew promised marriage. And they lived happily until the end of there days.