Manan OS Zindagi Haseen Hai

.
.
In the beautiful morning a very beautiful girl came out of washroom after taking her beauty shower , was drying off her hair n getting ready in front of mirror . She was smiling seeing her husband frowning in sleep coz she knows the reason behind it that is his sleep is disturbed coz his love is not in his arms ...
The girl is  Nandani Murthy sorry Nandani Malhotra n boy is none other than Manik Malhotra...

All of their beautiful memories were flashing in her mind that how he came into her life n eventually became her life :
" once  a girl was coming out of bank after withdrawing money , she was on her phone n she was putting money in her bag Suddenly 2-3 goons/robbers came 1 snatched her bag n other her phone , 3rd one was holding her tightly, she was struggling enough to get out of his grip but he was of course stronger than her . People nearby was just witnessing the scene none of them came to help her , a boy passing by when saw this ,came to rescue her .After confirming that she is OK he left . Coincidentally or we can say due to plan of destiny they were admitted in same uni n same class . After few days of that incident their uni started . On the first day they both bumped on each other n from that collision they came to know that they r in same class same uni ...They became good friends n then friendship got transformed into Love both of them realized their feelings for each other ...He confessed his love to her on her burday in the 2nd last year of their studies in a very special way n after completion of their studies they got married ..""

She is perfectly ready now ...

She went close to Manik n kissed his cheek ,he smiled in sleep n she too smiled seeing that he recognizes her touch ...(she called him in her sweet sugary tone )
"Manik !!!.....Baby !!! ....wakeup..
.Manik!!!.....utho na !! ...dekho boht so lia ...ab uth jao ....office k liye late ho raha he !!!
Manik: thoda or sone do na Nandani !!!
Nandani : nahi bilkul nae !! Boht so lia tumne now get up fast
     She pulled off the duvet from him so that he wake up but he pulled her towards himself
Manik : Don't act smart with me  Nandani Malhotra !!.....wese aren't u forgetting something??
Nandani: (she knows wat he is talking about but pretending that she don't)
What!!

He tightening his grip on her
Manik: morning doze !!
Nandani : oh that !!
    She came close to him as she is obeying him but within seconds she came out of his grip n ran towards the door  "" no morning doze until u freshen up OK ...now get up fast ....office b Jana he ""
She made her way to kitchen ...
.
.
.
She was making breakfast in kitchen .After getting ready he came in kitchen  , hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder
Manik : Good morning baby !!
Nandani : Good morning !!.
Manik : Nandani !! ....jaldi gimme my breakfast !!
Nandani : yeah it's ready !! Come sit !
Manik :I m not talking about this ....u know wat I m talking about !!
She blushed a little
Manik : hey now stop blushing n hurry up !!

She cupped his face ...he held her from her waist..... n pulled her more towards him covering the nonexisting distance between them....they closed their eyes to feel the moment... their lips were inches apart ....he was about to capture her lips but their special moment got interrupted due to the cries of a small 1 year old baby boy "Manan" he gritted his teeth but nandani was smiling
Nandani : Manik mujhe chodo Manan is awake mujhe uske pass Jana he
Manik : han to usse Anna (caretaker)
Sanbhal le GI na !! Continue what we were doing !!
Nandani : Manik Malhotra FYI (for your information) is waqt WO Anna se b nae sanbhalta Sirf mjh se hi chup hota he !!
Manik: Finne !! Go !!
He freed her
   She quickly pecked his lips to change his frown to smile
Nandani : Ab breakfast kar lo thanda ho raha he phir u also have to go office !!
   She made her way to Manan's room ....n he sat on dining table coz he has no other option left  !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys tell me how was it!! Lemme know  !! Do leave ur feedback!!

Happy Reading :)