Part 17

The raw ray of sun hit my eyelids. I scowled and opened my hazy eyes squeezing after lots of efforts.What. The. Hell!!!Where was I sleeping!!!

We, as in I and Suvro was scattered on the terrace. Suvro's face was so close to mine, I flinched. My arm was snaked around him while a leg was on him.I sprang up with a flinch and the surrounding world took a swing and head started hammering. Ofcourse!!!Making a face while shaking my head I kicked at the moron's butt lying beside me.

My head just bursted out at the ringtone of my phone, which seemed like thunder scream.Oh! Mr. Anindya Chatterjee, swear on your ass, you would never ever ever ever ever to touch country beer again. Asshole!!!I some how grabbed the phone, which was on charge, since I found dead at the morning.

"Where the hell are you? I was trying for your phone my assoff!!!" Sumedh grunged at me. My head's blood bombed.
"whoooo! Hold for sec..." I squeezed my eyes.
"Dude you are killing me!" I pressed sides of head.
"What?" He snarled. "ah! Anyways, the thing is, call your wife right away, her maniac calls are freaking me out. And everyone's thinking its my girlfriend! And... And where the hell you are? And where was your phone man? Accompanying in your partial suicide or what? And what happened to your down porti..."
"Would you... Would you please pause yourself a lil? I'll talk to you later now shut the fuck up! I'm fine!" I hung up.Crap!Pulu! I called her last night, and...Suvu!!!

I was about to hit the call button of my phone to her hostel's number with a face but then, just then an unknown number flashed up my screen.Ugh! I never hated my ringtone these much!"Ummm... Hello! I swiped the accept sign on the screen. And a profuse sigh tingled my earbudds.

"Pulu?" I gasped. Where's she calling from? But she kept mum "Pulu? Are you there?"
"Dork!" She growled! What? "Was that some kind of joke that you wanted to try on me? Are you completely out of your mind moron? I mean seriously!!..."
"I..."
"Shut up! What are you? Five???"
"Pulu I was drunk a little!" And was missing you! Like idiot!
"yea right! Who asked you to do things when you can't handle them? You... Seriously! Sotyi sotyi! Seriously ekdom faltu chele ekta!!!" She howled.I made a face! I mean I wanted to talk to her right! So I just called! Could not she see it! Can't she see I was missing her! Can't she just ask why I did that?I sulked studiously. And she was still growling, I kept mum."What???" She howled. "say something!"
If I say something, she would have problems and would say 'shut up', and now when I was mum she had problems. Split head!"What should I say? I just wanted to talk to you, if that makes me a criminal then wow to your rules madam!" I scoffed.
"What? At the one of night you called our matron, junked on her, and then your faltu friend made some faltu excuse...yea there... What happened to you? And your..."
"oh my god Pouleee! I never knew you are so busy and unreachable madam! More than president of India! Even he takes to his wife! Sorry for ruining your precious time mam!" I howled hopelessly. And there was tsunami happening in my head, I gulped the lump formed in my throats. With all those pain I just wanted to bang my head! "I just wanted to TALK mam! From now onwards... I will keep it in mind!" I hung up.My eyes were burning, ears heated up, and I think I would end up crying, oh shit!!!Butu you are turning into a girl! Complete girl! Shit! Crying just because of a no-nonsense girl! Are you completely out of your mind moron!!! My brain growled. Oh fuck! I just quoted her!!!Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!You can't! You can't! You can't!!! Noooo!!!I ducked my head on the pillow...

***

"what are you doing? Aunty is so much horrified... were you crying????!!!!" Sumedh's voice touched the zenith of shock.
"No!" I growled.
"Err... Ani it's... I mean its okay yaar... But calm down..." He mouthed genuinely.
"no it's not! It's bloody not!" I snapped, hung up and chucked the bloody phone with my all might. It shattered with a sound.No it's not okay! Its not! I didn't want to cry for a girl. A filthy idiot girl who didn't even care for me.I gripped the cricket bat more tightly and banged on the wal again.
"Butu! Open the goddamn door!" Maa banged the door for the umpteenth time.
I ignored with another bang on the wal. The pale brown colour cracked up even the white wash on the wall dusted up revealing that cemented base coat. A tons of weight hammer was hammering every cell of my head. As if those nerves of my brain would blast blood out in any time."I just wanted to TALK!" I growled clenching my jaw tightly and tears rolled out of my eyes in rage. "Ratul!" I murmured with another bang, "Bhuto... School... Bloody matron...!" I bang with each words along with that hammer inside me. She chose everything bloody thing over me. "Everything bloody thing!!!" I yelled throwing that bat.
"Butuuu!!!" Baba banged out side.
"Just buzz off dad... No one have to care about me... None... I don't expect a fuck from anyone! So stop pretending!!!" I howled back.
"Butuuu!!!" Baba continued howling out side along with maa.
And here I was vaporing thuding down clenching my hair. Why can't she behave good with me once! For once! What have I done yaar? Why couldn't she once choose me. Once! Why couldn't I get her smile? Her that sweet voice in which she called Ratul? Those playful things she did with Bhuto? Why not me? "What's bloody wrong in me Pulu?" I murmured. "I toh never did anything like that with you!" I wiped my face. I know I am being like girl! But you know what I care a fuck!

"Butuuu!!!" Baba howled again. "This boy... I thought he changed... But see... Who the hell are you that everything will rush around you??? Haaan??? Moron!!! I am telling you Anu nothing will happen to this rascal! Doctor! Huh!..."
"aah! Ask him to open the door!" Maa cringed.
"KIREEEEEE!!! Can't you hear idiot!!! Open the door! And that wall is not of your money...!!!" Baba continued.
"I said I DON'T NEED ANYONE!!!" I howled stomping kicks and bangs on the door.
"STOP ITTT!!!" Baba howled again...