Chapter 10

Hi Guys... I am sooo sorry its taken me so long to update! I'm getting married in 16 days (ahhhh) haha. So i have had so much going on with planning. I want to say it will be more regular updates but the next one probably wont be till after the wedding. Sorry guys. Really hope that you will stick with me and this story. The comments and votes mean so much to me.

Love Amy XxX

Eve woke up the next morning confused about the arms that circled her waist before last night came flooding back to her putting a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning" The husky voice behind her caused Eve to jump a little having thought that Lucca was still asleep. Looking at the clock Eve saw that it was already nine thirty.

"Lucca you should be at work, look at the time!"

"Don't worry about it baby, I cancelled all the appointments for today, you need me more. So because you are on bed rest how about we just relax and watch some movies? I will sort us out some food. How about you have a bath while I start on breakfast?"

"Ok are you sure that you don't need to be in the office? I can help with breakfast. I need to rest but I'm not an invalid Lucca"

"Nope sorry Sweetheart but you will be spending your day on that cute little bottom of yours"

"Ugh ok fine I will go have a bath" Feeling like a hormonal teenager Eve stomped off to that bathroom whilst Lucca made his way downstairs.

After about an hour of cooking the best breakfast that he could manage and a lengthy phone call with his parents Lucca made his way back upstairs to find out what was taking Eve so long. Opening the door to his bathroom he found a sleeping Eve still in the tub. He couldn't tear his body from her body, she was beautiful, her breasts looking fuller since becoming pregnant, even with all the problems shes been having she was still glowing, her stomach still flat from not being far enough along to be showing yet but Lucca couldn't wait to see her rounded carrying his baby. She would just get more and more beautiful.
Walking over to the tub Lucca grabbed a luffa and poured some strawberry body wash that he had lying around onto it before gently rubbing it onto her, starting at her collarbone and making his way down, gently swirling over her breasts, Eve moaned quietly in her sleep, Lucca continued down over stomach, hip bones and then each leg, as he was making his way back upwards along the inside of her thighs Eve woke up startled to see Lucca there. Before she could say anything Lucca spoke.

"Shh baby relax and let me do this for you" He carried on upwards and rubbed the cloth along her mound causing another moan from Eve, replacing the luffa with his fingers he began gently stroking her before using two of his fingers inside her. It didn't take long to bring her to a shattering orgasm.

While Eve was recovering Lucca rinsed the body wash off her skin, then lifted her bridal style from the tub, not caring that the water was running down his bare chest and down to his pants. Setting her on her feet Lucca reached for the towel off the heating rack and gently began drying her from head to toe. All the while Eve remained still and silent, still recovering from the shock of what Lucca had done to her body, but overly happy that he seemed to want her as much as she wanted him.

"Lucca could we sit and talk? There are a few things that I would really like to clear the air about" Eve refused to have one of those relationships where the two people involved didn't talk about the things that they were feeling or thinking and that ultimately ruined the relationship.

"Sure, how about we go and have breakfast and we can talk whilst we eat?"

"That sounds perfect, thank you. Do you have some clothes that I could put on?"

"Oh right yes of course" Lucca walked back into his room with Eve following with the towel wrapped tightly around her body. "Here you are" Lucca handed her one of his button down shirts with a pair of his boxers. His shirt reached to mid thigh, then having to roll the top of Lucca's boxers so they would stay up Eve was dressed but feeling bare without any underwear or a bra.

"I will put all your clothes into the wash so that you will be able to change later, is that ok?" Lucca had pilled all her clothes up into his arms waiting for her answer.

"Of course thank you, shall we eat?"

Making their way downstairs towards the kitchen, Lucca walked through a connecting door that Eve assumed was the laundry, that was before she noticed the breakfast that had been laid out on the bar, it looked amazing, Lucca had gone through so much work that Eve realized that she had made the right choice in throwing her 'rules' away and truly make an effort with their relationship.

 "Ok Baby what did you want to talk about?" Lucca sat down on the other side of the table to Eve and started to dish up two plates for breakfast.

"Um ok well I know that when we first decided to get married for the babies sake we agreed on rules to keep this only about the baby and nothing about us, well I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to um reconsider that and try to have a real marriage? I mean it's fine if you don't want to, yeah it's a crazy idea of course you wouldn't want that, sorry just forget I said anything". Knowing that she was rambling Eve quickly put her knife and fork down and went to stand, before she could take a step she was stopped by a hand on her arm stopping her.

"Eve where are you going?"

"I just thought that you would think I was crazy so I should just leave you alone" Eve mumbled looking at the floor.

"Eve, look at me" Eve slowly raised her eyes to look at him "There is nothing I would love more then to be with you for real, please don't run, sit back down so that we can talk about this. I completely understand where you were coming from when you created those rules I really do, and that is also why I agreed to them. Neither of us want to get hurt or risk putting this baby into a situation that is toxic. But you can't deny there is something between us. Please just give us a chance" The whole time Lucca was talking Eve couldn't believe her ears, the last thing she expected was for Lucca to agree so easily, she completely expected him to laugh in her face.

Standing up from the table Eve walked around and straddled Lucca, taking advantage of Lucca's shocked state at her being so forward which was completely unlike her, Eve kissed him, that seemed to snap Lucca out of his shocked state because he wasted no time in returning the kiss. Lucca groaned as Eve ran her hands down his chest and over his six pack, Lucca's hands buried themselves in her hair down to her neck holding her to him, running his tongue along the seam of her lips, Eve gasped. Taking full advantage of her mouth opening, Lucca tangled his tongue with hers.

Breaking the kiss and resting his forehead against Eves, Lucca struggled to catch his breath and calm himself down reminding himself that Eve was meant to be resting taking care of herself and their baby.

"Ok you, get that cute little butt of yours back upstairs and into bed. The whole point of bed rest is for you to be in bed" Giving Eve a light tap on the bum, Lucca turned to clean up breakfast and joined Eve in their bed, putting on a romantic comedy. The two cuddled close to one another only leaving the bed to use the bathroom and get food. For such a simple day, neither person could think of a day they had enjoyed more then the one they had just spent together.