Revenge

Nandini's POV
I got up brushed my teeth then took a long shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and came out. I opened the walk in cupboard and saw all kinds of expensive saree's in it with loads of jwellery, make up products, various heels and other shoes. I sighed he thinks that buying me all this will make me forgive him. I choose a red saree with a backless blouse and ware it. I wear earrings and put on light makeup. I leave my hair open as they were wet.

I put on the mangalsutra and sindoor and looked in the mirror

I put on the mangalsutra and sindoor and looked in the mirror. Tears filled my eyes who knew that the girl who was once eager to become Manik's wife today hated being his wife.

Manik's POV
I decided to go and call nandini for breakfast. I opened the door and gasped. The most beautiful living being was standing in front of me my Nandini. She looked breathtaking in the red Saree, her hair wet resting on her shoulder.
"Um..the breakfast is ready" I told her she simply nodded and went ahead of me I sucked in my breath she was wearing a backless blouse!! What is she trying to seduce me?
Then I remembered most of her saree's were backless so I have to bear this torture until she allows me to touch her. I went down and saw her sitting at the dining table eating the chicken sandwich I made. She loved it I knew.
When she was done she got and kept the plate in the sink. She turned to me and said "I am going to meet bhabhi and I am taking the car" she told and before I could reply she left. I wanted to pull my hair in anger why won't she forgive me.
I know what I am suppose to do.....jealousy always works.

A/n
Crappy chapter I know!
Guys I want you all to read my new book 'forever' its another manan fanfic.
Love you all
-Manan
P.S. ready 'forever' or I am not updating the next chapter of this book😜