t h r e e:✔

HeartbrokennWriter Here is the update ;)

The cover above is made by StudiousBoy. Thank you so much!

Enjoy this chapter!

Three:

The next day didn't start out exactly as I planned.

I travelled the hallways until I reached the principal's office. I stepped in front of the door and reluctantly knocked two times.

A knot formed in my stomach. I hadn't been called in this office since freshman year. And the first time was just for Mr. Brunner to congratulate me for my full presence during the school year.

What would he want this time?

As I recalled, there wasn't anything bad I could've done. I'd always been one of the rare exemplars of students who treated school seriously. Sure, I didn't have straight A's, since I was a total airhead, which was an impediment to tests, but I did have decent grades.

"Come in," I heard a voice speak from behind the door. I took a deep breath and pressed the door open.

The office was just as I remembered it. Small yet elegant with leather arm chairs, a polished desk and hardwood floors.

"Hello, Bree," Mr Brunner, the principal, greeted from behind his large desk. His glasses were placed on the tip of his nose, just as he always wore them. They looked as if they could fall any moment.

He gave me a lopsided grin as I stood down on one of the arm chairs.

"Hello," I replied in a more anxious manner. "Why did you call for me? Did something happen?"

"No, no, no," he shook his head, "Well, yes. I mean, nothing happened, but there was something I needed to talk to you about."

I swallowed. "Okay. What is it?"

Mr. Brunner leaned forward in his leather chair, his gaze directed at me as he spoke. "Listen, Bree. I kept checking the school's blogs, the Eagle High Blogs, going back and forth through the posts and comments, and I realized something. And since you are one of our main bloggers, I thought I should talk to you first."

Oh. So it's about the blog. Phew.

I'd been a part of the school's blog ever since it had been created, which was a couple of years back. I'd used to love writing then too, and Mrs. Bowl, the Literature teacher suggested me as a potential blogger.

The blogs were mostly dedicated to the students, a way for them to get together through different, intriguing  posts. I had used to spend all my afternoons coming up with new ideas for the blog, from interesting stories about (anonymous) students in our school which they agreed to share, random jokes, and all kinds of funny pictures to make the blog fun and addictive.