Chapter 9

I know this chapter had a long time coming, but I was having writers block. I tried my best. Please enjoy and don't forget to vote! <3

From Jace's Perspective

Silas had just killed a stag. By herself. With one bite. I couldn't believe it. It took at least six normal wolves to kill a stag. But then again, Silas wasn't a normal wolf.

We were digging into the feast when a rustle in the brush caught her attention. She lifted her head, and seemed to be thinking. Then, a wolf jumped out and pinned Silas to the ground.

A growl escaped my muzzle and I got ready to defend my Mate. Her hair hadn't changed, nor her eyes. She just watched the wolf atop of her.

I was about to pounce when an order ran through my head.

Don't.

I didn't.

* * *

From Silas's Perspective

I observed the wolf atop of me. I felt my muzzle pull into a wolfish grin as I realized who it was.

I pushed him off and stood up before surveying the wolf before me again. He sat down with a huff as he waited impatiently for me to finish.

Julian, I said in acknowledgement.

He nodded. Lowering his head, he knelt before the Alpha.

I watched as the Alpha looked at Julian in confusion.

There's a lot you don't know about me, Alpha, I said, as if that was any sort of explanation.

I returned to my dinner without waiting for the Alpha or Julian. This was too good of a kill to waste.
* * *

I snorted as I watched their wolves fight for dominance.

Calm down. You both know your place. I said, pointedly looking at Julian.

He gave a small whine before submitting. I could tell he was pissed at me for making him submit, but I didn't want to watch the guys have a pissing contest. I get involved in enough of those myself.

The Alpha began to sniff at Julian. He came closer to his backside and I let a small growl escape my lips. I couldn't let him get Julian's full scent. The Alpha looked up in surprise and slowly backed away.

Shouldn't you get back to your pack? I asked the Alpha.

He nodded before sniffing and bee lining in the direction of his Pack.
* * *

Jace's Perspective

I ran for my Pack. I didn't know why or how, but Silas had managed to kill a stag and call upon a rouge. I had no idea what to do, no idea if I should tell anybody of her "mystical powers."

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Said my wolf. Well, I am you and I'm telling you to NOT DO THAT.

I laughed a little to myself. It was funny how overprotective my wolf could get. Especially when it came to a Mate. My Mate.

I took a deep breath before continuing to run towards my Pack. I gave a deep howl and was pleased to hear the Pack howl back.

I detected the scent of fresh blood. I smiled to myself as my wolf grew antsy and excited. They were hunting.

There was no one to stop me this time.
* * *

From Silas's Perspective

I watched as Jace disappeared into the brush before turning back to Julian.

So, I transmitted. Why are you here?

I think it would be better if we talked in our human forms, he transmitted back nervously.

You can. My clothes are back by the lake. I'm not shifting. I transmitted this in a tone that gave no room for argument.

He nodded his wolf head before running into the forest to shift.

He came back and gave a quick bow before approaching me. Even in my wolf form, we were the same height. That was surprising and very unusual. Julian is around six foot, six foot one and his wolf is around three feet tall. I'm the only one I know of with a six foot wolf.

"So," Julian said, timidly approaching me. "Don't freak out."

He paused collecting his words.

"They found out, Silas. They already know you're a Fenrir. They've known for a while, and we've known that they know."

I already knew Jordan and his Pack knew this. It was not surprising.

And? I prompted.

"They know," Julian's face was pale, almost as pale as my hair. "They know that your a... a..."

The last part came out a whisper,"That you're a full blood."