35.

"Kendall, please answer the phone. I know you are there, please let me explain. Call me back okay?" There was a click at the end of the fiftieth voicemail Harry had left for me. I had talked to him for three days, not leaving my house at all even though it happened to be the weekend.

Harry: Please say something!
Harry: Kendall?
Harry: I never meant to hurt you

I saw all these messages pile in on my phone but ultimately ignored them while I laid on my bed. Turned towards the wall I fiddled with my messy excuse for hair, thinking about nothing in particular.

A knock was heard on my door before I heard a creak sound that let me know someone had opened it. "Kendall?" It was Kayla.

I didn't answer but rather kept playing with the strand of hair of my black hair that was curling around my finger. I didn't have anything to say and I didn't want to speak, I just wanted to be left in this silence.

"Mom told me to get you up for school." Kayla spoke in a softer voice I hadn't ever heard from Kayla. Usually her language and the way she delivered things were harsh and uncaring but she was different when telling me this.

"I'm not feeling well." I spoke in a hushed tone that I a bit mumbled being turned away from my sister that was only delivering a message.

"What happened on Friday night?" I felt a dip in the bed when Kayla came over and sat by my side, sitting a hand on my leg as I stayed in my face turned against her. The memory rushed to my head and played over again causing my throat to dry up and wet my eyes. I sit in silence hoping that if I say nothing to respond she will go way at some point and give up on me.

"Does Harry have anything to do with it?" She questioned landing right on the spot. Hearing his name on her lips alone made me crumble on the inside even though on the outside I was emotionless and stone cold.

"Kend-" Another voice entered my room that I recognized as my mother. She was instantly quiet the minute she most likely say Kayla running her hand through my wavy hair. We had never been close like this and Kayla had never been sisterly towards me since her jealousy fueled her revenge and plots against me.

"I'm sorry whatever it is, if I said something or did something... I'm sorry." She told me running her hand through my hair, smoothing out all the tangles. " I know I have been not nice to you, I get jealous of the attention you get and in turn treat you unfairly. I just want you to know that I am sorry."

Getting up and turning to face Kayla she opened up her arms and embraced me while I closed my eyes to let my watery eyes release the few boiled tears. Looking up I saw my mom stand in the doorway with a smile spread across her face with water brimming her eyes.

"Just know if you need to talk about anything I am here to listen." Kayla nodded once we both pulled away from the embrace. I sniffled and nodded still keeping myself quiet, I was mute.

Kayla walks past my mother just as she comes over to me and tucks hair behind my ear. "I know its going to take me awhile to earn your trust but whenever you are ready I will be here." She kisses the top of my head as my gaze sinks to my lap.

"Mom.." My voice is weak and tired to speak to her. "I am sorry for the way I have acted... for causing all the fighting."

"Shhhhh... don't worry about any of that. It's over now, its all over." She told me brining me into her embrace as I cry into her shoulder once again.

+

Spotted: Kendall Ramsey showing her face after the long weekend. Rumors are still circulating about what happened the night of the Christmas talent show but it is all speculation. With winter break approaching in a few days we are hoping to get some tips before Queen K goes on the down low.

xoxo, Gigi

"Kendall!" I voice called after me as I began to stroll to the front entrance of the school. Everyone's eyes are on me as I hear the alarms of Gigi going off like clockwork. I keep my focus on the front entrance and do what I can to ignore the voice calling for me.

"Kendall!" I hear running footsteps come from up behind me but keep my head down to look at my worn out black high top converse. I take in a deep sigh and try to block out the accented voice I could recognize from anywhere.

My wrist is grabbed and is used to turn me around to meet those jade green eyes that looked more like jewels then anything else. An emerald sea is staring back at me with hints of sadness traced over them, I avert my gaze back down to his hand on my wrist where I spot his cross tattoo on his hand that has me.

"Kendall, I need to talk to you." He tells me even though I don't respond but rather keep quiet and take my wrist back and pull it away from him. Although my movement comes out more limp then sharp the way I wanted it to be. He lays a hand on my cheek but I turn from him and see the instant pain hit his expression.

"I am sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you, that bet meant nothing to me." He spouts off while I keep myself strong since I know everyone out here is speculating on what is happening.

"To think that you actually cared for me more then a friend..." I shook my head wanting ti walk away from him right then and there.

"I love you Kendall! I was stupid and wanted to prove something to someone. I wasn't going to take the money, I never was. Kendall you mean more to me then anyone else. I've never felt the way I feel about you about anyone else. I don't want to lose you over some stupid mistake I made." Harry confessed causing my eyes to go glassy with what he was saying to me. He crushed me.

"Did you ever want to be with me before the bet?" My voice was going to lose its steadiness and I was on the verge of letting my tears again spill over.

"I have loved you since middle school Kendall! There has never been any other girl like you." Harry tries to provoke my tears as he looks at me with with those jade green eyes that hold ever single emotion with one blink.

"Tell me, when did you make that bet?" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited fro Harry to answer my question.

"After your mom picked you from playing truth or dare. Louis, Niall, Liam, and I placed bets on if I could actually get you to fall for me but I wanted to be with you before all of that." Harry put a hand on my cheek but again I turn away from him and walk towards the entrance of the school leaving him alone.

I wanted him so badly but at the same time I hated him. I hated that he went and placed a bet on me and my affection.

My emotions were spinning and causing me to feel dizzy as I put my hands through my hair. I needed him to come and tell me everything was going to be okay but at the same time I didn't want him anywhere near me. I was confused and mixed up in my hurricane of emotions and feelings.

N. There are only three more chapters left fam! I can't believe we are almost at the end!