•Chapter Nine•

~•~3 Days Later~•~

You woke up in a dark small space, you looked around and moved your hands around, you were in a coffin.

You opened the coffin a little and peeked. Nobody was around, perfect! They were most likely getting ready to come.

You got out of the coffin and looked around, immediately you spotted Light's coffin.

"So you're finally awake." Vladimir said while floating around, you nodded and grinned at him.

You opened Light's coffin to see him barely awakening. You opened it fully and shook him, he woke up well and got out. You closed the coffin and only just now did you realize you both were dressed in black.

Ryuk appeared out of nowhere and started laughing. "You both better get going before someone comes..." He told you both, you nodded at him and grabbed Light's hand.

You both ran away from the cemetery, Ryuk and Vladimir following.

Ryuk gave Light a credit card with a false identity, and it had money. You and Light looked at Ryuk. At the same time you both asked. "How did you get this?"

Ryuk simply laughed and replied. "I have my sources."

You nodded and looked around. You spotted a restaurant and you realized how hungry you were, you looked at Light and pointed to it. He nodded and all four of you started walking towards it.

You ate your favorite meal and Light ate Ramen. You laughed at that, typical Ramen.

You both soon left and payed, Vladimir guided you both to the hotel. "Room 37." Ryuk cut in, Light nodded and requested that room.

"Of course! So you're the couple that Mikami reserved that space for!" The receptionist exclaimed, she led you both to the room. Vladimir and Ryuk leaded you to where your stuff was when the woman left.

You looked in your bag. "Thank Kira!" You thought as you saw both of the notebooks inside. They probably looked through all of your stuff but didn't consider there was a false bottom.

You laughed and Light began laughing too, Vladimir and Ryuk joined which made it a laughing session, you stopped laughing and turned serious. They all followed your actions.

"We must investigate the SPK and their location." Light said before kissing you, you kissed back and tangled your fingers in his hair. You both let go and chuckled.

"We've been neglecting each other." You both spoke at the same time.

"How about we go on a date tomorrow?" You asked, the idea had just popped up in your mind.

"Yes!" Light said happily as he grabbed your waist and spinner you around. You laughed and he set you down.

"Now, let's get to work." You both said at the same time. Light grabbed the two laptops he had bought on the day you two 'died'.

You set it up as classified and hack-proof as you could, Light did the same. At the same time you were researching you chatted with Vladimir; getting to know him better.

You opened a tab and looked at Vladimir. "So do shinigamis really have feelings?" You asked, he nodded.

"Shinigamis do have feelings but they tend to not show them so they are not considered weak. In the human world, a Shinigami can show feelings without being judged as weak. Like with you, I love you as a significant other but that can't happen because of our races and because of Light. That's why I help you as much as I can, I want you to be happy." He explained, you smiled at him.

"Thank you, thank you for everything, Vladimir." Your voice cracked and a tear fell but you quickly composed yourself and smiled at him again.

You look up SPK members in the United States information and many names popped up. You knew there were 9 members, it stated that on the website. You could trust the website, it was .gov so you were good.

You asked Vladimir another question. "How long have you watched over me?" You asked, Vladimir sighed.

"There was once a Shinigami named Rayn who watched a little girl ever since she was 14... when the day of her expected death came, Rayn saw what who was going to kill her and killed him on the day of her expected death.

Before her death, he had talked to another Shinigami, talking about how nice, kind, wonderful she was. The other Shinigami watched Rayn die, Rayn looked to him and before dying, told the other Shinigami to watch over her for him.

His death expanded her life by 538 years. That Shinigami, feeling that he needed to look over her, also fell in love with girl. He dropped his notebook into the human world on purpose so he could meet her. The answer to your question is 6 years, I've watched you since you were 14 and now you're twenty.

Y/N, Rayn fell in love and died for you, I am willing to do the same. You and I will be companions for a long time, for 269+ years." Vladimir informed as he lightly laughed, tears had fallen down your cheeks and you looked at Vladimir.

"Vladimir?" You asked softly, he looked at you curiously. "Stand on the ground and make yourself touchable." You ordered to him, he shrugged and did what you asked.

You got up from your chair and hugged him, at first he was shocked but hugged back.

You let go and went back onto your computer, writing the names of the SPK members shown in the website.

"Vladimir, please inform Light for me about what I did to the SPK members." You saw him nod and leave. You smiled.

"Only four left!"

Please do:

1. Vote
2. Follow
3. Comment Ideas
4. Put story in your library
5. Share
6. HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!