Thirteen

Bella

"Cameron wake up!" I scream and jump on him.

He just groans and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. I sigh contently and pull him closer to me.

"Cameron?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your middle name?"

"Gilligan." He says and I snort. I know. I'm very lady like. "What's yours?"

"Renee."

"It's pretty." He smiles at me, "like you."

"Thank you kind sir." I say in a horrible British accent.

"You're welcome my lady." He says in an equally horrible British accent and I laugh.

"Your laugh is the most beautiful thing I've ever had the pleasure of hearing." He says, looking at me very seriously.

I blush and burry my head in the crook of his neck. "So what do you wanna do today?"

"Hmm... how about you meet the pack today?"

"Umm... I don't know. What if they don't like me?" I say nervously.

"Baby they'll love you just as much as I do. Which if you didn't know, is a lot." He assures me.

"I can only hope." I say as I run my fingers through my hair.

"I promise."

"You shouldn't promise something you can't be sure will happen."

"I know. But I am sure." He says and pecks me on the cheek.

He rolls over trying to get out of the bed, but ends up falling on the floor. Now normally I would've laughed my ass off. But something made me jump out of bed to see if he was okay.

"Are you okay?" I say while scanning his body for scratches.

"Yes I'm fine. My pride is damaged though. You can fix it by kissing me!" He says playfully.

"No seriously you could be hurt!" I whine.

"I'm fine. Promise." He says while sitting up.

"Okay." I say and walk out of our room.

"Where are you going?" He calls.

I grab one of his shirts from the hallway closet and throw it on, "I'm making breakfast dummy."

I walk downstairs and start to make some eggs and bacon.

"You look sexy in my shirt." Cameron says and wraps his arms around me.

"I know."

"You are meeting the pack at two and it's ten so we have about four hours to do whatever we want."

"Well what I want to do is eat my breakfast and then shower and get ready." I say, focusing on the eggs.

"Can I join you in the shower?"

"Nope."

"You suck." He pauses, "wait nope pretty sure you swallow."