Chapter 1

Mimi's POV

I slowly woke from a dreamless night's sleep, not wanting to wake just yet as I was enjoying the comfort of my bed. I knew there was no need to be up yet. I started to hear the faint noise of someone counting near me which confused me but before I got chance to open my eyes I was drenched with freezing cold water causing me to squeal from the impact and jumping up fully awake. I caught the glimpse of her running out of my room, oh she is definitely going to pay for this I thought. I ran after her all the way down to the living room where my brother, Diego and some of the pack was sitting. That's when I saw her trying to hide behind Diego. She looked up at me trying to give the most innocent look whilst everyone else was laughing at how soaked I was.

"You're going to regret that" I said with an evil smirk.

"Come on Mimi, I'm sure it was just a joke" Diego said calmly.

"Why on earth did you drench me with freezing cold water?" I asked annoyed.

A few of the others started to laugh again but soon stopped when I gave them the glare. Then I looked back at Ann (short for Anastasia).

"Well?" I questioned her.

She looked down then back up at me "Well it's the first day of summer and I wanted to make sure we had fun and well you were taking ages".

I rolled my eyes then noticed I was wearing a white tank top and it was starting to go see-through. I blushed a deep red and ran back upstairs. But just before I closed my door I shouted downstairs,

"I'm going to get my revenge on you Ann! When you least expect it!" I shouted as I slammed my door shut and headed to my closet.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a casual blue t-shirt. It's not got to the hottest part of summer yet so I can still get away with wearing jeans for now until it starts getting into the 100 degrees. Being a wolf the heat doesn't affect me too much as I'm naturally hot but I'm not crazy, I won't be walking about in jeans in 100 degrees.

Taking my clothes with me into my ensuite I popped them on the side whilst I started my usual morning routine. I jumped in the shower and decided to take a long hot shower just to annoy Ann even more. I let the water fall over my body letting it relax me. Once I was finished I grabbed a towel and wrapped it round myself. Walking back into my room I sit at my dressing table. I start to dry my long black hair, it can take forever to fully dry my hair so I normally leave it to dry naturally but I'm trying to take as long as possible. When my hair was dry enough to my satisfaction I put on a little bit of eye liner and mascara to make my brown eyes pop. Luckily being a werewolf you have perfect skin so I never have to worry about wearing much makeup. I grab my phone from my bedside table and decide to finally go back downstairs. When I started going down the stairs which lead to the main hallway I caught the smell of different wolves causing my head to snap to the front porch and that's when I saw him...

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)