.~one day~.

Y/N POV

It was lunch time while the students where in the cafeteria eating and talking with their friends.
I'm a girl who's always alone, people don't really talk to me as it seems like I'm invisible. We'll I don't care...really. I mean, I don't really like to talk to people and I don't even care what's happening to the world.
I was leaning my locker while listening to my (F/S).
Then I look at my watch and realize that I still have to get my Science book and wear my lab gown for my class later.

I stood up and opened my locker then took my book and wear my lab gown.
After getting my stuff, the bell rang and of course I headed to Science class.

When I got into class, I stand right next to the table where I usually stand. Then put my book on the table and wait for the teacher.

Few minutes past, the other students arrived the class while the other students were talking to each other as they said there was a new student.

After a few more minutes the teacher finally arrived carrying his record and book.
So of course all the students greeted him as usual. While I was standing there didn't care on what's happening.

"Okay....so I think, you students knew that their will be a new student"
"His name is Parker Rooney" The teacher said, while the boy name Parker smiled at us.

"How about you take the extra table right there Parker" The teacher said while pointing at the extra table beside Val.

Time Skip

After what we are doing, the bell suddenly rang and decided to fix my goggles or glasses. (😆 I dunno what it's called)
When almost all of the students ran outside I took my book and finally headed outside.

Time Skip

When I got into my locker, someone tapped my shoulder. I quickly look around realizing that someone finally noticed me.
When I look at my back, Val was standing there like she has something to say.

"Hey" she said.

"Uhm are you busy?" She asked.

"No" I replied.

"Okay...uhm....would you like to come to my house?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Why would I go to your house? Look,  I don't even know you." I said.

"Actually, I'm planning to know you more because you kind of, seem like-"

"You mean always alone?" I said.

"Yeahhhh" she replied.

"Of course" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked in excitement.

"No"I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't really like...you know...being around with people." I said while closing my locker.

"Please...you already know that I don't really talk too much, I just want to hang out with you because you seemed like a cool person." she replied.

"So you just want to hang out with me because you think I'm cool?" I said while walking away.

"Fine.... I know that there is something up to you, you just won't let it out." She said.

"And I know you just need a friend to be trusted and talk everything you've been hiding." She continued.

While I heard what she said, I stopped walking and faced her.

"Let's hang out then" I said then smiled at her.