Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

I turned around and saw...

Nayeon.

Oh no. I felt like I was not going to make it home that day.

"(Y/N). From now on, I don't want you to ever go near Jimin or I would teach you a lesson. And you will learn." Nayeon said.

"Yes..." I whispered.

"WHAT!? I can't hear you! Should I teach you how to speak up?" She said as she swung her hand across my face, giving me a tight slap. Afterwards, she grabbed my hair and threw me towards the locker. I groaned in pain and her "minions" started to come towards me and started kicking me.

Ouch. It hurt. So bad.

"Now can you speak up!?" Nayeon shouted.

I nodded my head and they finally went away. Waiting for Nayeon to go far enough, I tried to stand up. However, I struggled. Whenever I tried using the muscles on my leg to stand, they would hurt and make me fall back onto the floor again.

I tried again and again to stand up. But to no avail.

JIMIN POV
The teacher had left me back to do some work.

"OK Jimin you may go now," said the teacher.

Cheering happily in my heart, I bowed to the teacher and left.

As I was walking down the hallway, I saw (Y/N) on the floor and struggling to stand up? I wonder what happened to her. I walked up to her and lend her a hand. I placed my hand in front of her face and smiled.

"I'll help you up," I said.

However, she seemed frightened when I did so. Did I say something wrong? I waited. For her to take my hand and FINALLY, she took it and stood up.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Uh... yeah I am," she replied.

Obviously, she was lying. I could see bruises, scars and red marks all over her. She was in a total mess.

"Let's me bring you to the school nurse and get you treated." I offered.

She shook her head.

Why did she not want to get treated? She was in such a bad state. I asked her again and again but she still gave the same reaction. Aish this stubborn girl. I started to pick her up and carried her to the school nurse.

On the way, she was always hitting me and screaming, "Put me down!"

When we finally arrived at the school nurse office, the school nurse got her treated and I decided to walk her home.

"Um...(Y/N)... why don't I walk you home?"

"No," she gave a cold reply.

I wanted to listen to what she said, I do not want to force her, but how can I let her go home herself when she is in such a state?

Hmm...maybe I should make her open up to me so she can actually do what I tell her to do. Of course, for her own good.

"You can tell me everything. I'm willing to listen. Now, say," I said and it kind of shocked her for some reasons. Maybe no one ever tried to help her, that's why she sits alone during recess.

She took a deep breath and spilled everything out. Surprisingly, she trusted me. After I understood about her background, I started to pity her.

How can such a cute girl have such a bad background?

Wait! I did not just call her cute!

Okay, back to your senses Jimin!

"So...you wanna go home now?" I asked.

"Okay," she said as she smiled. Her smile was beautiful. It makes me feel some what comfortable, I guess? Anyway, it just makes me so happy when she smiles.

We started to walk to her house.

(Y/N)'S POV

To be honest, after spilling all of my feelings and emotions out to Jimin, I felt much better and opened up to him. He walked me home and we did not talk on the way.

What an awkward way to start a new friends ship, (Y/N).

When we reached the front door of our house, I finally spoke up.

"Uh..um...thank you for sending me home. I really appreciate it. I hope we can be f-friends?"

"Ah...No problem! I will always be your friend and you can tell me everything,"

I bowed to Jimin and I went into the house.

I threw my bag on the couch and found Yoongi sitting next to the dinning table. Oh no, did he just heard our conversation? He better not!

"So...who is that guy that sent you home? You boyfriend?" He started.

Great. He heard and saw us.

"No! Of course not! He is just my friend!" I shouted back immediately.

"Yo chill sis, chill. It's not like he's not gonna be your boyfriend in the future!"

"What do you mean?"

"Aish...you will never get it,"

"Fine..."

I finished my last sentence and went up to my room. I lay on the bed and literally think of everything that happened today. The bullies, Jimin, the school nurse, the bruises, the cuts, and Yoongi. As I was thinking about all those and slowly drifting to sleep at the same time...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Someone banged on the door many times. I groaned and stepped out of bed unwillingly to go open the door. If you ask why did I not tell Yoongi to open the door? He would literally kill me if I woke him up or ask him to do anything that I could do, but don't want to. If you get what I mean.

I went to the door and opened it. Shocked to see who that person was, my eyes widened.

The person standing in front of me was...

~To be continued~