Chapter 8

Husna12mehra

Thank you Friends For your votes and Comments.

Happy Reading

Kabir looks so hurt that I quickly add "But we will change that"

He smiles at me and holds my hand in his "I already trust you Annie, if you are saying, than yeah sure soon, I will gain your trust"

I squeeze his hand, I am so touched by his words "Kabir I trust you as a friend but I want to trust you more, I want to trust you with myself, I don't know you, that much but I want to know you. With baby steps we can take this relationship ahead"

He grins at me, something mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Oh god what he have now in his intelligent head?

"Annie, I have a idea" I nod my head to continue him.

"We should make some rules,
Same Vows and some promises" he says with the seriousness written all his face.

"What? We are in school ?" I Ask him angrily.

"No, but listen to me" I nod and he continues "we have already taken some vows, now we will make somr rules for each others as well as for ourselves and promises that we will keep"

"Ok" I say reluctantly

"We will start with our vows and these are going to be more pure than before, without fire, without any witness still we will keep our vows because our heart will our witness and it same will vower" he says looking in my eyes still holding my hand, his words make my heart skip.

"Okay, I will record all this in my mobile as memory, as proof and also for remembering it. My memory is poor" I say all this explaining myself,

"You wound my heart" he says releasing my hand and placing it on his heart, faking hurt "you still don't believe me" last sentence was statement not question.

I am about to explain myself because he actually looks heart,
But he laughs at my expression.

"Relax, wifey I was just kidding, I already thought to write our Promises but your idea is much better. We will record it"

"I actually don't remember my Vows which I took on our marriage" I say with embarrassment.

"Don't worry that's fine I remember it, I will take one than you take the same as your vow, okay?"

"Hmm, okay"

I set my mobile at table adjusting it that we will get record, we sit on bed facing camera.

"I Kabir Deewan promise you, that from the day you came in my life, you and only you going to be my wife, my friend and my other part. You will be always beside me in my whole life" he says with sincerity.

"Kabir, what should I say my name?" I ask him confusedly

"Annie, what kind of question is this?" He asks calmly but confusedly.

"I mean, my name was Anisha SINHA at the time of our marriage but now I m Anisha Deewan" I ask him explaining my question.

"Oh my innocent wifey I will love to hear you as Anisha Kabir Deewan" he says with wink.

I blush, he has mood swings issue, he was angry when our conversation started than it turned to hurt and now mischievous.

Papa, with which idiot you married me??

I'm not complaining it, but I get confuse. BTW I like him.. as a friend.

"I Anisha Kabir Deewan Promise you, that I have accepted you as my Friend, My husband and my partner for my whole life, I will be always remain as your wife,
I will be always there with you holding your hand, I will stand besides you. In our relationship I give you right position because I want to be in your left" 'close to your heart' I wanted to add but don't have the courage to utter those words.