part11

It's been 1 week Manik has returned...still there is cold relation between Manan...They hardly talk to eachother...well Nandu tries....but he ignores her completely...

So It's a morning...Nandu wakes up does her daily work n goes to hospital...after eating breakfast with her hubby...

She enter in hospital n receptionist tell her that Dr. Sanjeev Kapoor was asking for her...n she runs to his cabin..

(Mohinish Behl as Sanjeev Kapoor)

He is a very kind person n senior to Nandini..a 55 year old man..treat Nandu as his daughter...

He is with her from when she joined Hospital...'Life-Line'
(Life-Line -hospitals Name)

He used to teach Nandu...he also gives her suggessions whenever she needed...

She knocks the Cabin door n after coming rpl she enters in his cabin with a smile n finds him sitting on chair...after sseing her he stands up n gives her side hug...

Sanjeev: finally I m seeing u..after so many days...

Nandu: I miss u Uncle...

Sanjeev: Me too beta..

Nandu: congratulations...apne aur ek surgery successful kiya...
I m so happy for u...

Sanjeev: Yeah..Tumhare best wishes jo the mere sath...

(Guys he was in London for 1 month for surgery)

Nandu: Aur batoa uncle baaki sab kaise hai I mean aunty (his wife) n Ashi(his daighter)

Sanjeev: both r fine...

Nandu: ohh

Sanjeev: woh beta mujhe tumse kuch imp baat karni hai..

Nandu: ha bolo na uncle..

Sanjeev: woh beta Banglore mai our hospital has conducted a Camp for Cancer patients...mai chahta hu ki tum bhi iss Camp ka part bano..as u r one of the best doctors we hv...

Nandu: kitne days ke liye?

Sanjeev: One week..

Nandu: kab jana hai

Sanjeev: kal

Nandu don't want to leave Manik...but for her work is also important...

She likes to help people...n treat them...
So she said yes..

Nandu: Ji uncle i m more than happy to be the part of the Camp

Sanjeev: Toh ohkk mai hospital authorities se baat karta hu...

Nandu: ohkk..

After chit chatting she left the cabin n went to her cabin..

After 3-4 appointments she decides to go home as she is free....

After reaching home she made dinner n packed her bag...

She waits for Manik to come...
After Manik came they had their dinner...

After cleaning kitchen she went to their room...

N see him doing something on phone...n she decides to tell him that she is going to Banglore...

Nandu: Woh Manik....there is a camp in Banglore..so i hv to go there..

Manik look at her...

Manik: Ohkk...

Nandu: I m going tommorrow in morning...flight is at 7 in morning...

Manik: Ohkk..

She is expecting him to say something more...but he didn't said anything...

After sometime he sleeps....Nandu is awake...as she cant see him 1 week so she is looking at him...admiring him...

Don't know when sleep takes over her n she sleeps..

She wake up early morning...n gets ready...

Manik is still sleeping...

She is sad as he doesn't wake up to say a good bye...

After dropping msg to him to take care n givving kiss on his forhead n staring him 5 min she leaves the room...

She goes downstairs n gives instructions to servants n kaka n taking care of Manik n give him food on time...she leaves the mansion...

She also calls Kabir n says him to be with Manik as he will be alone at home...

After reaching Banglore she switch on her phone it was 9 am....she search for any msg or call of Manik....but she doesn't find any...she knows he doesn't msg her or calls whenever she is out of town...

She reaches the camp place..she does her work like checking the list of patients n all...

She checks her phone time to time as she has hope that he will call her..but she knows yeh sirf hope hi rahegi...

Like this one week passed...she always called n asked kaka about Manik...his meals..how he is...she also called him sometimes but only one time he took her call n hardly 2min he talked to her...

After one week she reaches Mumbai..Kabir n Navya are their to pick her up...

She goes out of airport n sees them n hugs them...

She is happy to see them after one week...as kabir's mansion is just a 5 min away from Malhotra mansion so they almost meet daily...

She knows Manik will never comes to pick her up...so she is happy with (kabir+Navya-Kavya) Kavya's arrival...

They went Malhotra Mansion...after dropping Nandu they went to their home...

She freshn up n waits for Manik.....

Manik comes on his daily time smile crept on Nandu's face after seeing him after one week..

She wants to hug him n find her peace...but she cant as there is nothing such between them...they didn't hug eachother before...

She serves dinner to him..n start the conversation..

Nandu: Manik aap kaise ho?  Thik toh ho na?  Aapko koi pareshani toh nai hui na..

Manik:  Nai..I m ohkk..

She waits for him to ask her how is she...? Camp kaisa tha..? But he doen't ask her anything..

After dinner he goes to bedroom...

Nandini also after completing work went to their room saw him working so she also sits there reading some reports of patients...

After that they both sleeps...

(continuation in next part....)

Hint:
Someone changes aur may be that person was not like she/he used to show...

Socho socho...kon hoga woh..next update will be something...something...May be sad or May be Romantic...
May be end or May be biggining...

Give likes n comments...