Chapter Tweleve Nick: Payment

The whole reason that Chase was here was because of Chloe, and the only reason she is here is because of a deal that he was here to collect on. Chase was focused on one thing and that was getting his wife Abby and their unborn child back who was kidnapped by some of his former friends, and was trying to get me out of the deal I made with ARES as well. We drove all the way to Salem Virginia just for him to get back to his house to call them. We heard the voices of at least five different people and he heard the voice of his wife Abby in the back cussing someone out. He demanded that his wife be put on the phone they complied, and she was crying begging for him to leave her and move on like that was going to happen. We heard some cars and a motorcycle pull up then someone running to the door, and by the time chase hung up the house was surrounded. Brey and I started having her version of fun by decapitating a total of fifteen people leaving one person alive.

Out of all the times we have needed information from someone Brey has gotten it and whether that person is dead or requiring decades of therapy is usually up to them. This poor soul was thrown through a window and was screaming for mercy before he even tried to lie to her. She is completely insane to the one hundredth power, and it kind of scares me a little how the she can just attach all her anger to one person to a point that she wants to kill them. She kicked him and threw him a few more times before he told her where they were hiding Abby at 2051 Dansbury drive then Brey finally put a bullet in his head. Brey called a cleaning service for the bodies, and we tried to come up with some form of plan of how we were going to try to get her back.

We settled on Brey going in through the basement and killing a few people in the process of finding Abby because that was probably where they were keeping her. While chase and I get in the house from the front and back door and finishing off the rest worst case scenario we all die. Brey broke in threw a window into the basement and killed everyone, but she didn't find Abby I did when she hit me in the head with a vase. Instead of hiding her in the basement they had locked her in the bathroom which was my second guess, but I wasn't expecting the vase it didn't knock me out it just dazed me a bit. I grabbed her by the arm, drug her out the house, shoved her in the back of Chase's car, and drove off with Brey and Chase in her car.

"Who are you" she asked "Nick" I answered "what do you want" she asked almost crying. "a burger" I answered really considering stopping to get something to eat "do you want one" I asked she shook her head no "okay if I want a burger I have to just deal with just it, but if you want a burger I have to get you one, so you want a burger right" I explained to her and she still said no. "Where are you taking me" she asked crying "not to get a burger" I said sarcastically. "My husband is going to kill you" she yelled "no he's not" I said rolling my eyes "yes he is" she spat back at me. I called Brey and put her on speaker "what" she answered "how wrong would it be if taped her mouth shut" I asked "very" they both yelled. "Sorry I'm hungry" I said "that's not a good reason" Chase said "well she said you were going to kill me" I said "I'm thinking about it" he replied.

Brey started laughing then he said "don't think you're not on the chopping block too Rena" "that's not funny" she said. "So, where I am going" I asked "we are following you" Brey answered "well I'm getting something to eat" I yelled then hung up. I pulled up at a burger king and practically had to drag Abby inside. When Chase got there, she ran to him and they had a very romantic moment, and I ordered two whopper combo meals with an extra order of chicken fingers. Chase had apparently told his wife about us because when he introduced us to her she said that she understood why he tased me then we all sat down and ate together like a weird family. Abby asked about Chloe and I told her about how great she was, and then I started missing her then I thought about how she is probably at the villa bored out of her mind. Then to my amusement Abby asked Brey if she was with anyone and she answered no, and Abby asked why Brey said that it was because she couldn't find the right person then tried to change the subject.

Afterwards Brey drove us home for the entire drive I was either sleeping or thinking about Chloe. When I walked in the door to my bed room she was laying on the bed in one of my hoodies. I didn't want to wake her so I went and took a shower and she was standing in the doorway when I got out and she almost knocked me over kissing me. I picked her up and walked over to the bed I ran my hand through her hair. Kissing her felt like the closest I would probably get to heaven. I sat down on the bed and she pushed me on to my back and she grab me by the back of my neck kissing me deeply, slowly, passionately like she wanted me right then right there. I kissed her back just as passionately holding her against me tightly. My hand drifted up her back to undoing her bra as we kissed her I slipped off her panties quickly rolling her on her back and climbing on top of her. Time seemed to slow down with every kiss, touch, and breath with each time I pulled closer to her a new kind of ecstasy surged in the space between us.

The next morning I woke up with head laying on my shoulder and I just laid there trying to understand how this girl would love me of all people. This girl with light brown hair that came to her back, amazing hazel eyes, and soft sun kissed skin even wanting to be around me is surprising. She woke up, looked at me and I said "good morning gorgeous" she just smiled and kissed me. For the next five weeks AG sent Brey and I on a few hits, but none of them took more than a few days. Chloe decided that she wanted to go back to school and become a real estate agent, so she didn't feel like she had no life except for when I was home. Tori was getting worried about hunter but he did call a few times to hear her voice or to get her to do something for him.

A few days later we were having a normal morning Tori was sitting on the couch reading a book, Brey was watching a movie, Chloe was doing homework, and I was making breakfast. When hunter popped up it was at the most interesting part of Brey's movie and she told him to call back later and to hang up. Apparently, he was in serious trouble and really needed Tori to open a door for him and get him three plane tickets home. I asked what happened he said he couldn't explain it right now then hung up the second the door opened. For the next eighteen hours Tori was pacing next to the front door going hysterical we tried to calm her down, but with every hour she hadn't heard from him made her panic more. Thankfully, he walked through the door before she completely lost it, but only Emily and Justin were with him.