Tom?

Lindy's pov

It's been a few months since I found out everything and now I'm on the train platform about to board the train. Mum said "if you need anything I'll be there as soon as I can. You can reach out to our family using this." Mum put a very pretty bracelet on my wrist "if it starts to glow the war is coming. If you need help or anything hold the stone." "Thank you." She hugged me and said "be safe." "Mum, I'll be fine." "I love you." "I love you to mum." She kissed my head and pushed me on to the train. As I got on the train I ran in to someone. I looked up at the person who caught me before I feel. Draco's stormy blue eyes gazed into mine. I pulled away and said "thanks." Draco said "Lindy, wait-" "we're talking now are we?" "Let me explain will you?"

He grabbed my wrist and said "I have to protect you." "No you are making choices." "Lindy, I'm engaged." I stopped fighting him. Draco pulled me into a compartment and said "it's an arranged marriage." "To who?" He sighed and said "I can't tell you." "Just tell me." He sighed and said "but then you'll know the truth." "I don't care." "To the dark lords daughter." I gasped and said "y-your a D-Death-" "not yet. But yes." I looked down he's engaged to me. I looked at him and whispered "I'm the dark lords daughter. Well I'm Tom Riddle's daughter. The before the dark lord." Draco looked at me confused and said "I'm marrying you?" I looked down and whispered "you don't believe me?" "No it's not that. It's just the dark lords daughter has been missing for almost 14 teen years-" I rolled my eyes and said "figure it out yet?" He looked at me and said "y-your the dark lords daughter?" I nodded. Draco said "we have to take you to him-" I shook my head and said "no. You can't. He isn't the father I want to meet. I want to meet the man my mum fell in love with. Not the monster." Draco sighed and said "ok." I said "so we're going to be married?" He nodded and said "look Lindy, I'm in love with you. I have been for some time now so will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and said "yes."

~~~

Liliana's pov (same time)

Oliver kissed my lips and said "be safe." I hugged his waist and said "I wish could just be done with school so we could get married and start our family." "I know love, but you've got to finish only two more years. This year and next and that's it." I sighed and said "I don't want to go." "I know but you have to or you'll never be able to help the twins start that joke shop." I sighed. He kissed my head and said "or be able to start your own fashion store." I smiled a little and said "no one would go to either anyway." He chuckled and said "that's not true. It's going to be called 'the shy butterfly' you've been planning this for so long love, don't give up on your dreams." I smiled and said "I love you." "I love you too. Now go get on that train." I kissed him and said "I love you." As I got on the train I looked back at my family and fiancé. I waved and whispered 'I love you.'

~~~

Aye's pov

As the train pulled away I sighed. I saw the Malfoy's looking at me and telling me to fallow. I fallowed them into a fireplace and called out 'Malfoy manner' as I stepped out of the fireplace I saw Snape and a few others I recognized. Like Bellatrix Lestrange. I shook my head at Logan's ex-fiancé and the mother of his daughter. Bellatrix said "Ayanna?" I sighed and said "it's been a long time Trixie." She hugged me and whispered "how is she?" "Good. She resembles you a lot. Not personality wise but in looks yes." Bellatrix said "we'll talk about this later?" I nodded.

I looked at the people I once knew and considered family. Sirius's brother who was married to Marianna wasn't there making me guess that he died. A voice said "Ayanna?" I spun around my dark red hair fallowing my action. I glared at him and said "I see you had your pets pick me up Voldemort." He growled and said "do not speak to me in that manner." I rolled my eyes and said "oh right I've forgotten you don't want your followers to know that you once loved a half blood. Oh and yes let's not forget had a child with a Potter who you were engaged to." He rolled his eyes and said "enough with the dramatics Ayanna it's getting boring." Oh no he didn't. I smiled and said "where is he?" "Where is who?" "Where is the man I fell in love with? Where is my Tom? Because this isn't him." "Oh on the contrary love, this is me." I shook my head making my necklace with my engagement ring come out of my shirt. Voldemort grabbed my arms and ripped off my necklace. He starred at the ring for a few minutes. I saw his eyes turn into my Tom's and not the red slits. He was still there. I touched his cheek and whispered "come back to me Tom, I need you. Our daughter needs you." He throw the necklace to the ground.

I bent down to pick it up when Tom grabbed my upper arm and dragged me out of the room with all his followers. I glared at him and said "let go of me." He pushed me against the wall and said "why do you still have that ring?" "Because I love you." "Stop lying to your self. You could never love a monster." He tightened his grip. I struggled "Tom, if your still in there. Please stop this. Come back to me. I love you. Even if you kill me I'll love you." All of a sudden Voldemort wasn't Voldemort but Tom. He let go of my neck and hugged me. I cried and said "your here your really here." He nodded and said "I don't know for how long but you need to get out of here." "I won't leave you." "For our daughter you will. Now go." I grabbed his face and said "No." he kissed me and said "please. Go." I nodded and said "I love you Tom please come back to me." He nodded and grabbed the wall trying to stop Voldemort from taking over. I ran into the fireplace and yelled 'kings cross train station'