When you forgive him

Freddy Kruger

When you it's not surprising when Freddy cheat on you. But you felt lonely and sad without Freddy. You stay awake knowing that Freddy will try talk to you. Just for tonight you went to sleep. You wasn't surprised that Freddy came into your dream. "Y/N I'm sorry please forgive me." "Freddy Kruger if you do that again I will kill you. This is your only chance."

Michael Myers

Micheal try to talk you about the incident. You didn't want to hear it but after couple weeks you cave in. "Fine Micheal I listen to you." "Y/N I didn't mean to kiss the girl. She kiss me first and won't let go. I kill her for making you upset and making me a jackass." "Is this true." "It's the truth Y/N." "I forgive you Micheal."

Jason Voorhees

You run back to the cabin to pack your clothes. Jason came back. "Don't even bother Jason." Jason taps your shoulder. You sigh and turn around. Jason hold the girl head. He hand you a note. 'Y/N forgive me. The girl force me to do that. She is stronger than I thought. But I kill her for you.' "Aww Jason I forgive you but next time I'm coming with you."

Norman Bates / Brahms Heelshire / Leatherface

These precious babies didn't do anything.

Chucky

Chucky came back after few hours. You glare at him and held your broom. Chucky put his hands in the air. "Y/N before you yell at me. Tiffany push herself on to me. I kill that bitch. Hope you forgive me." "Only this once Chucky." "Really." "Yes you idiot."

Ghost face

Billy run after you. You were about to open the door but Billy caught your wrist. "Y/N wait please listen." "Why should I listen to you cheater." "That crazy fangirl I told you about." "Then why you ask kids back." "She force me Y/N." You look at disbelief. "I'm telling the truth Y/N." Billy gave you a serious look. "Fine I forgive you only this once."

Me hiding behind Micheal

Jason writes down on a broad. 'Freddy is looking for Angel. For putting him in hell.'

Me whisper : He deserve it

Norman and Brahms : It will be okay momma we will protect you

Chucky : Hey Freddy is coming

Ghost face : Hide Angel

Me : Crap

Me hiding in a tree

Micheal distracting Freddy

Me : Anyways guys hope you like it. Pray for me for these next days are going to be hell for me.

Horror Boyfriend Scenarioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें