Chap 28

I'm not the best at filler chapters so I'm super sorry if this is boring. ^.^

~Aiden~

"Are you going public?" J asked on the way to school. I was dead tired after our late night and now it was school time. My dad had a knowing smirk on his face once we came down stairs.

"I told you." he voiced.

He did tell us not to stay up to late since it was a school night but come on, who listens to their parents, seriously? So now I was suffering from sleep deprivation and a tummy ache. Boo. I turned to look at J with a guilty expression. She gave me a wary look.

"Why are you looking like that?" She asked. I dropped my gaze to my hands that lay in my lap.

"No," she said already knew what I was thinking. "No Aiden, you're not?" she said disappointed, her lips drawn in a tight line.

"I'm sorry!" I whined. She shook her head,

"I can't believe you Aiden, he asked you out and you're going to hide that?" I hung my head.

'Does he want to go public?' I thought back to when he took me home.

~Flashback~

After the date Liam drove me home and now we were sitting outside my house in silence. All I wanted to do was climbed over and kiss him senseless.

"I had a great night." I whispered clutching my hands together. He smiled at me showing his perfect white teeth.

"So did I." Opening his door he walked over to mine and helped me get out as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed. He just chuckled and walked me up to my front door. The porch light turned on giving me a clear view of his face and I noticed he was standing really close.

"So this was a fun night." I said timidly. I felt so nervous, I just got done having a date with this sexy Adonis and I was still shaking from nerves. I officially think I'm going to have a heart attack if I stay close to him.

"I guess it was." he voice was so smooth and deep, I just wanted to be wrapped in it.

"Aiden, can I ask you something?" I looked up at him and nodded.

"Since you agreed to be my boyfriend, should we go public? Because usually in these situations that's what people do right, to prove that they're serious?" he inquired, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Because I want the whole school to know, no, the whole world to know that your mine." He nuzzled his face in my hair. I know that when you hear those kinds of words coming out of someone's mouth you're supposed to rejoice. But my heart actually dropped, and no it's not because I don't want to be seen with Liam. It's because I wasn't ready to come out in the first place, and now I have a mate (weird to say) and he already wants to go public? I wasn't ready for all that, and I don't want Liam to go through the same treatment the school was doing to me.

He must have sensed my mental augment because be pulled back so he could look down at me.

"You don't want to be seen together." he stated, a frown taking place on his handsome features. I felt so bad but this is how I felt and I couldn't seem to shake it. It scared me to be out in the open and I would be more scared to have Liam getting rejected from all his friends. I knew it would suck and I couldn't let that happen to him. Suddenly, I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." My words came out muffled; I was worried he was going to take back asking me out. My heart stopped when he pulled me off of him and set me on his feet, I shut my eyes breathing deeply to stop myself from crying. I waited to hear his footsteps walking away but it never came. Instead I felt the fringe of hair being brushed from my eyes.