**Really Important**

Hey guys I have something really important I need to announce! I would like to have a heart to heart conversation with you guys.
I know I haven't written in forever on this book but since you guys read this it keeps me going to write something new and I'm doing it right now. I won't tell you what it is yet till its ready yet but this is really important I tell you this.

You know how you follow a person?

That's because you like to read there books correct?

Well I thank you guys so much for following me and loving my books.

But it isn't about me.

It's about you guys.

I have a request for all of you.

Since you follow me I want you guys to follow at least five people people that are hidden and aren't popular on wattpad. I want everyone to have a chance in here and has a nice community. I love every single one of you, and I would like all of you to follow at least five people please comment done and I'll follow every single one of you guys that do that.

One person I would like for you to follow he's my best friend and needs some good support for his books he doesn't have enough support, and since you guys are my support beam I would like if you guys support him I'll post his account on here and on my account but give him some love fam, and also spread the love and follow at least 5 accounts.

And if you follow more then five that's wonderful and thank you for your service for spreading the love! And please again follow my friend he is a great guy so spread the love and thanks so much guys! Cya soon and ciao!! 😸✌🏻
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Spread the love to my homie please!
Quiet_Lies
Please follow love you guys 💋❤️😍😘