06.

Han Joohyun runs to the library with full speed. Her team members of the history project are already there. She curses at herself for being so careless. How could she forget about the meeting and casually walked home like that?

She turns left, and that's when someone appears in front of her and they bump into each other. She falls to the ground, with her books and papers scattering all over the floor.

She ouches as she holds her shoulder that is in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

She looks up and sees a guy with his concerned expression squatting down in front of her.

"I-I'm okay," she stutters, starting to pick up the scattered books and papers.

He immediately helps her gathering all her belongings.

Two of them stand up. The guy gives her the books.

"Ah, thanks." She mutters, showing him a little shy smile.

He returns the smile with a big one. He has small eyes, making it form into tight lines when he smiles. However, his eyesmile is so cute that it makes her awed.

"I should do something as an apology." He says.

"Oh no it's alright, really." The grip on her books becomes tighter. She feels nervous. "Uhm.. i have to go now. My friends are waiting."

"Oh, okay. Sure." He nods.

She smiles nervously, before she bows a little and walks past him.

"Wait!" He calls out suddenly.

She turns around, and sees him smiling at her.

"Uhm, nice to meet you." He smiles sheepishly.

For the first time in forever, her heart skips a beat.

"..nice to meet you too."