10] becoming reality

fire water- code kunst (ft

fire water- code kunst (ft. g.soul & tablo)

~YOONGI'S POV~

"That's all we'll cover today. You're improving a lot, but you still need to work on controlling your breathing in between lines. Pronunciation and clear speech for you have only improved, so don't feel too discouraged. I'll meet with you again next Wednesday as well, alright?" Yoongi's vocal trainer Cami said as she grabbed her book bag.

"No problem. Thanks, Cami!" Yoongi replied politely as she left the rehearsal room. Sighing, Yoongi reached for his music and gathered it up. He glanced at his watch as he slipped the sheets into their designated folder. His classes were finished early today; it was only 4 pm.
Smiling, he reached for his phone to call you. He knew your schedule rather well, and you were just now getting out of class.

He scrolled through his contact list to get to your name. But, just as he was about to press "call", Cami was standing in the doorway.

"Yoongi," she called out, "Bang PD wants you to come to his office."

"Ah, okay. Sure. Thanks for letting me know," Yoongi forced a small smile to be polite, but he wasn't able to mask his disappointment.
Cami nodded before promptly leaving again.

Yoongi sighed, gathering his things and starting down the walk to the main office. Jaw clenching slightly, he was filled with both irritation and disappointment. He really wanted to surprise you with some extra time, especially after he noticed how weird you had acted on Saturday.

At first, he thought part of your strange behavior had been due to the stress of what was happening with Stevens, but Stevens was fine now. Sure, his accident was an ongoing case, but physically and mentally, Stevens was okay. He'd been checked out of the hospital yesterday morning.
So now Yoongi felt that maybe your strange behavior had more to do with himself, rather than Stevens.

The confusing part for him was that you had been fine for a while on Saturday evening. He woke just shortly after you had fallen asleep. You had been slumped over in an uncomfortable position, one wrong move from falling off the bed completely; it was clear to him then that you had been watching him sleep, and that you had been watching him for a while. That fact warmed his heart, that you would want to sit there with him while he rested.

And so he had carefully helped you lay down completely, leaving plenty of space between you two. But, you were the one that had curled into him. You were the one that gripped the fabric of his worn out T-shirt as you slept. You were the one whose warmth and steady breathing was enough to coax Yoongi back to sleep. He thought everything was okay.

But then the kiss happened. He had kissed you so carefully and so sweetly, but you had rejected it, and he noticed. Your lips didn't mesh with his in their typical effortless way. Had your eyes even been closed?
Never once had you simply stood there in the midst of a kiss; half of the time you were the one initiating the follow-up.