Chapter 2

Trina was looking at the list of plays for this semester and Tori was standing next to her with a big pile of books and Trina's coffee.

'Is "moonlight magic" On there?' Tori asked.

'Yeah, number four, why?' Trina asked.

'Andre wrote the music for it and  Bex choreographed the dances. They  want me to try out For the lead.' Tori told her.

'You? Why?' Trina asked confused.

'Take your coffee and go.' Tori glared at her.

'Oh, somebody fell down on the wrong side of the parking lot.' Trina teased grabbed her coffee and went away.  Yes, Tori fell in the parking lot she was having a really bad day so far.

Tori tried her best to get to her locker.  She was desperate enough to ask Jade for help. But that didn't end well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alec, Andre, Robbie and Rex were talking in the halls

'And you're saying that movie's not scary?' Alec asked Rex.

'No, I'm saying it's not as scary as tofu.' Rex told him.

Alec looked at Rex really weirdly.

'Why are you always rippin' on tofu?' Andre asked.

'Cause it tastes like snot. and snot does not taste good.' Rex told him.

The boys saw Tori trying to put books in her locker.

'Hey, look who's here.' Alec smirked.

Tori saw the boys.

'Hey, can you guys help me?' She asked struggling.

'Sure.' They shrugged.

Robbie dropped Rex down and they helped her and soon her locker was filled with box.

'Thanks.' She smiled.

Robbie went to go pick up Rex and he slapped him. There was gum on his forehead.