1

Y/n's pov

I got home from school and ran to my room to find Sweeney Todd and watch it. It strangely wasn't there or anywhere for that matter. No one was home so I couldn't ask them. They were all working. I went to the living room to search for it and heard the door bell ring. I didn't answer the door and continued to look for it.

"Dearie, you're coming with me" I heard a voice say. I quickly turn around facing the oddly familiar voice. I see a tall man with dark black hair with a white stripe.

"Benjamin Barker!" I say shocked with my eyes widened. " I MEANN UHHHH MR SWEENEY TODD HA HA AHH don't kill me please" Sweeney gives his normal emotionless look.

"Let's go" he says and turns. I stop him

"May I go get some clothes?!?!?!" I speakith ( ha ha ). He rolls his eyes and nods I go up to my room and all my clothes except for my pajamas and the clothes I'm wearing have been turned into dresses. I pack a few and my pajamas and a few books and saw Sweeney in my doorway standing with his normal hand wall stance thing.

" Are you ready YET?" He says annoyed. I nod and he leads me out gripping my hand wayyyyy to tight. The streets are suddenly the time frame of the movie which is chill ya know like you're in your favorite movie like cool. He must've realized he was gripping to right because he loosened his grip. I leaned in and whispered,

" I feel that I may be to colorful for this 'ere time frame" awkwardly. He just blankly glared at me as we kept walking.

He is cute tho is like diyahshaysysgsgaga