Author's Note

Finally we are done with "The Boss's Obsession." I want to say a very big thank you to everybody who read, commented and voted. Yeah, and those who pm-ed as well.

I'm very sorry I couldn't acknowledge you guys. You are too many and I realized I don't remember most of you. So with the next book, I'll make sure to acknowledge you guys after each and every chapter.(even if they are the same people)

Some people made wonderful covers for the boss's obsession and I would like to share with you guys. Don't worry, you can send yours, it isn't too late.

 Don't worry, you can send yours, it isn't too late

Made by aji_anje

Made by uniqueread

Made by uniqueread

Made by uniqueread

Made by Life_is_Music1

I have decided to publish another one, here. Which is...

Wait, let me look into my books and see which one I'll be...

Yeah, "Unchain My Heart."

*It is a story about a girl; Roselyn who falls madly in love with her best friend's new boyfriend; Richard. And as much as she loves her best friend; Mariana, she hates her as well. Because she loves Richard, she tries to reason with her best friend to choose between her two boyfriends since she's unwilling to let go of the first one; Eben.

Her best friend cares little about Richard and pays little attention to him. She only goes to him when Eben turns her down. Roselyn , for almost six years has been friends with Mariana and it surprises her to see her best friend behaving this way. She knows her to be the fun type but it never crossed her mind, she'll be doing this...playing two guys at a time.

She's now torn between the love she has for her best friend and the one she has for a guy who only sees her as his girlfriend's best friend.

She's been pleading with her inner self to unchain her heart so she'll be able to choose between them. She doesn't want to lose the friendship she has with Mariana either does she also wants to sit and watch Mariana play with Richard's heart. *

This is what to expect in the story. Whether Roselyn will betray her best friend or reveal her feelings for Richard, it is for you to read the story to find out. Whether she'll forget about her love for him and watch her best friend as she plays with him, it is for you to read. And when Mariana finally chooses one, who would it be? And if she doesn't will Roselyn reveal her feelings?

I'll be starting next week or two weeks later. Or maybe three weeks later. I have been busy lately. But don't worry, I'll send you guys a message immediately I begin with the first chapter. Or you can check my profile from time to time to see if I have started.

You can also search for my name Chrissie-Swift on ficfun.com to check out my other stories.

Thanks once again. I love you all.

You can also pm me. I reply to all messages.

NB: My stories are not yet edited. And I don't read through as I write them or/and type them.