XLI

Monday
---------

Quinn and I pulled up at school and sat in the car drinking our frappuccinos. "I thought Carter came in last night." I said. "He gets on my nerves I swear, he's been lying to me since he left." She said. "Julian has too." I replied and she nodded. "I don't like this at all, they're so sneaky." Quinn said. "Exactly." I replied. We got out of her car and walked over to Harper and Amber. "Hey y'all." Amber smiled. "Hey." Quinn and I said. "What's wrong with y'all?" She asked. "They're lovesick." Harper said and Amber replied with an 'oh'.

"Sinead." Amir said walking up to me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Dang did I do something?" He asked. "You haven't talked to me in weeks and I found out that you left Leena when she was pregnant with Emilio." I said. He stared at me for a second then spoke. "You haven't heard my side of the story." He said. "I don't care, y'all relationship had nothing to do with me." I said. "Yeah, so are you going to Dylan's party?" He asked. "Maybe, why?" I asked. "Because I wanna meet up with you there." He said. "Oh well, I don't know if I'm even going." I said. "Oh okay." He said then walked over to Brittany and Leena. 

"Why is Leena with Brittany, Trisha, Ashley, and Holly?" Amber asked. "I don't know but she's starting to act fishy." I said and they agreed. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a smile crept onto my face. I turned around and smiled and Julian. "Hey babe." He said then kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled away and he hugged me. "How was the game?" I asked. "Good." He said. "That's good, why were you being shady while you was there?" I asked. "Shady? I wasn't being shady babe." He said.

"Yeah you were, you and Carter." Quinn said. "Where is Carter?" Harper asked. "Over there talking to some girl named Savannah." Julian said. Quinn's eyes widen and she stormed over there. This isn't gonna be good.

-----------

Carter's p.o.v
----------------

As soon as the guys and I got to school Julian took off to go find Sinead. I laughed because he's so whipped. When I got out I saw my ex girlfriend Savannah. She walked over to me and smiled. "Long time no see stranger." I chuckled. "Yeah, how you been?" She asked. "Good, and yourself?" I replied. "I've been good, I missed you." She said. "Yeah, why'd you come back?" I asked. "I wanted to finish my senior year with my first love." She said stepping closer to me. I stepped back and now my back is against my car.

She pressed herself against me. "Look Savannah, I'm in a relationship, a really good one actually." I said. "She doesn't have to know." She smirked while caressing my face. "Savannah stop." I said pushing her back. She didn't budge at all. She just kept pressing herself on me. "Hey Carter." Quinn said and I looked at her wide eyed. She took a good look at what was going on in front of her. Savannah was so close that there was no space between us and my hands were on her. "It's not what it looks like." I said. "Save it." She said then stormed off. Ugh, I thought this situation could only happen to Julian.

--------------

Sinead p.o.v
---------------

Lunch came and the table was really awkward and quiet. Mainly because Carter was no where to be found and Quinn was silent. "Wanna go find him?" I asked. "No he's probably with Savannah." She said. "Who is she?" I asked. "Well, she's Carter's first love who left two weeks before you came, now she's back and she wants Carter." Ryan said.

"With they way he's been acting, she can have him." Quinn said. "Quinn calm down, I highly doubt he's cheating on you." Adrian said. "You did see what I saw this morning." She said. "I know but he's not gonna ruin what he has with you to be with his first love." He said. "Adrian stop talking bro." Julian said and I nodded. "What I do?" He asked. "Nothing just shut up." Ryan said. Carter walked over and sat down.

The table fell silent again. "Well we should get going babe." Julian said. I nodded and we got up. We threw our trash away and walked out. "We still have a good thirty minutes if you're thinking what I'm thinking." Julian said. "Study in library?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head. Then what? He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the football field. We sat on the bleachers and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sinead you know I love you right?" He asked. "Yes Julian." I said. "So would you marry me one day?" He asked. "If we're still together, of course." I said. He smiled a little and kissed my head. "One day I'm gonna marry you and we're bring beautiful children in the world." He said. I think its a good time to tell him I'm expecting. "Julian I'm pregnant." I said. "What?" He asked. "I.am.pregnant.with.your.child." I said. "But, but we only had sex once and we used a condom." He said. "It only takes one time and I guess the condom broke, but I have an appointment to abort it on January third." I said.

He looked at me in disbelief. "Why are you gonna kill it?" He asked. "You and I both know that we're not ready to bring a child into this world." I said. "Sinead there's other ways." He replied. "My decision is already made." I said. "I'm sorry." I frowned. "Its okay, I'm here for you." He said. We kissed then headed back to class.

--------------

Hey!! Happy Friday!! School is almost over for me THANK GOD lol

I'm so happy that so many people are enjoying the story! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy it!

Do you think Carter is cheating?

Do you think Sinead was wrong for being rude to Amir?

Suggested song: Wicked by Mansionz (feat. G-Eazy)