14. Movie

JOOHEE's POV

"So who won the basketball match?!" The girls asked with enthusiasm as we left the classroom.

"Lemme guess, Yoongi oppa's team." One stated and I nod.

"Arghh! Dammit we missed it." They throw a tantrum.
"You should text us the next time they play!"
Um, that would require giving me a lot of food. I don't do stuff for free.

"Anyway we need to go home now." They waved while we parted way at the end of the hallway.

"Bye! Remember to text us next time."

"Goodbye-" Hold on... is that

Yoongi?

I immediately find a tree nearby and hide myself. He was talking to someone and oh what a surprise, it's Jihye. This remind me so much of the first time that I stalk them but this time I was too far away.

Like any other time I saw them together, there was a happy smiles on their face. By the way that Jihye girlishly tug the strand of hair behind her ear and the way she softly nudges his arm, I can a hundred percent tell that she have an interest for that ahjussi. He must be so happy right now.

But am I happy for him? I don't know, something in my gut tells me that it doesn't like any of this at all.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey ugly!"

"Yah! Joohee!" I faintly heard a voice calling my name.
"Are you deaf?!"

"Yoongi?" I finally took off my earbuds and halted my steps.
"Sorry, I couldn't hear."

"Let's walk home together, neighbor!" Him and his gummy smile I swear.

"Why are you so happy for?"

"Because I have someone to walk home with." He stared at me and I could see my reflection in his eyes.
Liar, it's because of Jihye isn't it?

"Look like you and Jihye is really close now." I commented

"That was random.... and yeah, thanks to you." This ahjussi chuckled.

"No problem." We continue to walk side by side.
"You should consider asking her out for a date."

"I never actually thought of that, I'm not sure if she'll agree."

"BoI please, I'm 100% sure that she'll say yes." I mean just look at the way she flirt with him a moment ago.

"Then how do you think I should ask her?" Yoongi questioned.

"Just be confident and straightforward." I simply responded.

"Alright, I trust you." And I trust google for all this advice.

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Yah! Give me the remote control!" Taehyung fought with Jungkook on the sofa but maknae's strength was too strong to fight back.