[seven]

Warning! Contents of abuse are displayed in this chapter

Warning! Contents of abuse are displayed in this chapter. Proceed with caution.

_________________♔_________________

Lindsey's P.O.V

I CAN'T believe that I just did that. Originally, I didn't plan to lock up the school, I only said those things to bail Zac out of detention. This came as a huge shock to me, because I found myself walking into the class without thinking and bailing him out. What has happened to me?

Making sure that he was finally out of sight, I headed into the library to study for a while. I know that it seems useless to study at this point, but I still have hope that one day I will be able to study. Perhaps uncle will be the one to pay my fees in the near future.

I go through the books, taking down some important notes that I could use for my studying. After an hours, I slam my books shut since my brain was exhausted from taking in too much information.

A tingling sensation made its way through my fingertips as I held the Romeo and Juliet book between me.

It was now a constant habit of mine to read the letters sent by ths stranger. With excitement, I folded the note open and began to read.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Although I've never been faced with such an obstacle, I feel the hurt you are going through. It must be hard to live and constantly think that no one loves you or cares about you. But one's has to hang in there and fight back.

You are also right, stranger. It isn't easy to be a conqueror when you darkness keeps fighting against you. Likewise, I also have my own challenges and the best way to solve them would be to fight them head on.

I practically do that everyday.

And the last thing, I'm glad to know that you have considered to take my advice into consideration. Love does exist, all you gotta do is find the right person to show you, even if it is someone as mere as a stranger.

Goodness, I do not even know the person, but for some reason there is a connection that binds us and makes us similar in one way or another. I must have made no sense at all.

Without hesitation, I grabbed my pen and tore a page from my note pad. With that, I brought the pen down to paper and began to write a response.

You're absolutely right. All this time, I didn't realise that I was pushing away the right people and letting in the wrong people. I'm really thankful for your advice, you're truly my guardian angel.

But I don't think my mission is done yet. There are still some problems I have to solve and people I have to deal with. Only when my task is complete, will I be truly peaceful.

And lastly, I think you are right about the last thing. Letting someone show you the love, even if it is a stranger.

You may not realise it, but ever since you started writing to me, everything has somehow become more magical. I'm glad to have let you in, stranger. You are truly a blessing.