Chapter 1- Famous Meeting

JHope POV

We had just finished our schedule for the day, and both the members and I were starving. To reward our efforts, manager hyung took us to a restaurant near the company where he swore had the best steak course. Due to our recent popularity, it had become difficult for us to go out and about and enjoy time outside of the dorm, so we were being cautious and wearing both hats and face masks.

As soon as we parked in front of the restaurant, our manager pointed out towards the entrance.

-Manager- WOW we got lucky since there is no line we can get in quickly-

-Suga- Shouldn't have we made a reservation? It looks quite full-

-Manager- Yeah it does. It's ok though, they accept customers without reservation. And besides- he looked at Suga grinning- They'll probably give us VIP treatment as soon as they realize who you guys are. The perks of being famous- He winked, and most of the members either chuckled or nodded in agreement.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, and walked towards the restaurant the hostess face lit up in excitement.

-Namjoon- Aww. How cute. She even recognized us with our caps and masks on- He mentioned while we continued to watch the hostess as she placed her hand over her mouth, and gave little jumps in excitement. She looked young, probably younger than Jungkook. I always found our fans reactions adorable, so I gave her a wink and waved my hand. You could see she almost passed out as we approached her station.

The manager got close to her, while we stayed behind listening. Both Jungkook and Jimin approached my side.

-Jungkook- It looks really full. I hope we can get a table separated from the rest of the customers-

-Jimin- Maybe we should have made a reservation after all-

Most of our fans were respectful towards us, but sometimes it became a bit burdensome to have eyes following your every movement, so we rarely ate out anymore.

-JHope- Don't worry guys. Let manager hyung take care of that-

-Manager- Hello miss. Could we please get a table for 8 people? - He got a bit closer to her and whispered- As you can see I have idols with me, so it would be great if you could not make us wait too long, and give us a nice table please- He nudged Taehyung on the side, and he flirtatiously winked at the already soulless girl. She let out a small scream, while smiling widely.

-JHOPE-* Yep...no one can resist TaeTae's cuteness*

The girl turned towards the dining area and spotted a big table in the middle of the restaurant. However, she also noticed a family of six also waiting to be seated there, so she called another hostess and asked her to let us have the table first since we were BTS. As soon as the other girl realized who we were, her eyes widened and she started fangirling along with the young hostess. We all laughed a bit, and waved at both nicely.

-Hostess 1- We have found a table- she points towards the table in the middle of the restaurant- If you could please follo...-

Suddenly a black leader menu blocks her face and stopped all of us from taking another step. We all looked at the person holding the menu, confused. Her expression was serious, and she gave out a strong presence. She seemed tough, but her figure was appealing, and her eyes had a sparkle which made any of us unable to look away from her. Especially me... I felt as I was being pulled into her stare.

-Y/N- What do you think you are doing? - She was talking to the hostess, but she continued to glare straight at us. It was until she turned her face toward the young girls that we managed to breathe properly.