Chapter two

Date: May 29th, Wednesday, 2009
Time: 5:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time zone

PREVIOUSLY

Lilly rolled her eyes."Did you guys leave me anything or do I have to fix my own food, AGAIN." "Sorry, we forgot.... again." I stated. She sighed,"I figured."

"So Branch" Satin started,"We thought we should send you on a blind date"

Maybe we could catch a movie? There's a new one at 8! First day of Break! Hehe, I rhymed!

"Oh yeah Branch" Chenille started,"We'll be having a sleepover at Poppy's house." "Seriously?"

"So, did you guys decide?"

BRANCH POV

"Yeah" I said,"We agreed." Poppy had the biggest smile on her face as she ran up to hug me,"AWESOME!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bathroom to use." Poppy walked off as she said that but then ran when she finished her sentence.

When I turned back to the others it was nasty looks from the populars and I'm pretty sure the snack pack was to scared to say anything."What?" I asked calmly,"What? WHAT?" Satin asked,"We have to spend a day in the movie theater with those monsters!!!" She pointed to the snack pack,"Not a day, just 1-2 hours, plus some." Satin looked mad,"Listen" I tried reasoning,"We spend a day with each Poppies happy, we make small talk say hi next thing you know your home being mad at me for making Poppy happy." and with that, I walked off.

POPPY POV

I came back to see Branch walking off, angry populars, and scared to say something Snack pack. I walked over,"What happened?" I asked,"Nothing Populars said while the Snack pack started singing:

"This is going to end baaaaaad"

I looked at them, and then the popular group leaving feeling very confused.

BRANCH POV

I heard them singing, this is going to end bad, yeah I know. But either way Poppies sad, but were going to take the chance of her being happy, even if it is a low chance.

I walked over to the bus when Poppy came up under my arm and asked,"What happened?" "Their your friends, what do you think?" Poppy shook her head,"Oh well, prepare for the worst." "Hey Branch!" came the worst voice in the entire world, I started walking faster to the bus.

"Branch!" the voice came again,"Branch!" She was in front of me, Suki. "Oh, hey." I said."So, movie, first day of summer vaca?" "Nope." "I've got plans." I responded,"Oh well." She said sharply,"Get rid if those plans and go with me, or you'll be very sorry." and with that she walked off."You'd think she'd ve nice to her crush" Poppy said, and I agreed.

On the bus

POPPY POV

"Are you guys still mad at Branch?" the twins nodded,"Can I tell you something?" the twins nodded,"I forgot my keys, my dad's not home, and I have spare clothes at Branches because this happened before." They looked at me wondering where this was going,"Were having the sleepover at Branches place." Their eyes wide, excluding Branch.

Satin-Uh, no

Chenille-Let's have it at our place

Branch-...

Satin-All the good food and snacks is at your place

Chenille-What if he bothers us?

Branch-...

"Guys, really? Uh yes. Let's have it at Branches. Branch has better food and snack. And he won't bother us."

At Branch's house