t w e l v e

Aaliyah

   Lucas said he'd be here in about 15 minutes and i couldn't even find a outfit that i thought would be good enough.

I don't want him to think i don't think anything of him because truth be told. I'm catching feelings.

How couldn't I? The way he flirts with me, he can always have his way with me. And the crazy thing is i've only known him for 48 hours. Maybe i should start a book about how he makes me feel.

The Lucas Effect?

What am i saying. Shaking the thoughts out my head i proceeded to find a outfit. 

After a a good 5 minutes i just decided to throw on a sleeveless red croptop with white shorts.

( Aaliyah & her outfit above... oh and i don't know what shoes she has on so let's just pretend she has on red & white vans)

         I just got a text from Lucas saying he was outside. Walking downstairs getting ready to head out the door i was stopped by my uncle.

  "Ladybug where are you going?" he asked. By now i'm sure my face looked like a deer caught by headlights.

    "U-um out with a friend of mines" i said playing with my fingers.

  "Is this a male friend?" he asked taking a sip of his cup of water.

      I sighed and nodded my head yes. "Well i'd like to meet him" he said standing up walking to the door.

    Well this should end  well i said to myself being sarcastic.

     When we got outside lucas was already walking to the door with flowers. I smiled to myself. As my uncle approached him.

"Hello sir" Lucas said holding his hand out. My Uncle looked at his hand and back at him. After a stare he finally shaked his hand.

"So i hear you want to take my niece out"

"Yes sir , to Olive Gardens" lucas said with proudness in his voice. I chuckled at his sudden boldness because inside he was probably having a panic attact.

"Well you two have fun. I'd like to see you again Lucas" my uncle said nodding his head walking away.

well that actually went swell...

"You like beautiful ma" lucas said opening the passengers door.

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself" i said smiling at him.

Lucas had on some true religion jeans with a white shirt and red and white jordan's.

i guess we matching.

"These for you ma" Lucas said handing me the flowers.

"Awe Lucas these are beautiful" i said looking down at them. "I didn't know this was a date. I would've worn something mor-"

"You look good with what you have on babygirl" he said placing his hand on my thigh. I tensed up at his sudden action and i guess he noticed.