Just An Eddsworld Morning

50 followers, whoo hoo! Thank you to all my followers for helping me reach 50.

Edd: That's not much, I have like over...

Just let me have this Edd, dammit! Anyway, on with the story.

It was late afternoon as a snore cut through a small bedroom. Laying under a blue blanket is a man with brown hair with his bangs done up like horns.

Tord Rod, one of the four residing in the house, was snoring up a storm. He rolled over a bit before hitting the floor. "Ow, f@%k." cursed Tord.

He sat up to rub at his head, looking around the room. Blue walls, bash carpet, checker printed items, weapons, and of course a few blueprints taped to the walls. He was in his and Tom's shared bedroom.

'Wait, where is Tom?' thought Tord. He sat up, fixing his white shirt that went over the waist band of his black boxers. The Norwegian shrugged to go the dresser, slipping on black jeans and his red hoodie. He leaves the room to hear the TV going and enters to see 'The Children'.

"This ain't apple juice." said the TV. "Oh, a re-run." said Tord. He walked over more to jump back a bit, looking away.

"Okay, what the hell, Edd?!" demanded Tord. There was movement as his two shirtless roommates peeked up. "Sorry Tord, I thought you were out." said Edd, covered in something thick and white. "Ya, we haven't really heard from you today." said Matt, who was also covered in the same stuff.

Tord groaned, pinching his nose. "I can tell, you KNOW to stay out of my ice cream, vanilla is my favorite." said Tord angrily. Matt and Edd looked at the mess of melted vanilla ice cream and their ruined shirts.

"Told you he'd find out." said Edd. Matt looked away nervously as they both get slapped in the head. "I swear, you both are just children disguised as grown men." said Tord. Edd shrugged as Matt whined about his head.

"By the way, where is Tom, he wasn't in the room." said Tord. "Well, it IS after lunch, plus it was his turn to do the shopping." said Edd. "What, no, it was Matt's." said Tord.

"Ya, but if we sent Matt, he'd buy everything BUT what we needed." said Edd. "Hey." whined Matt. Edd kissed his forehead to pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, there are other things you could be good at." said Edd. The red hooded man rolled his eyes to leave the living room for the kitchen.

He grabs a bowl and some cereal to start breakfast. He takes a bit, munching when he hears the front door open.

Its silent before footsteps head for the kitchen. Tom walks in to pause upon seeing his boyfriend. "Oh, so you finally woke up." said Tom. "Bite me." said Tord, mouth still full. "I did that last night, it's your turn." said Tom. Tord choked on his cereal as the eyeless man smirked smugly.

"So, did you just wake up?" asked Tom. "Ya, I walked in on Edd and Matt fighting over my ice cream." said Tord. "I told them not to, oh well, I bought you another carton." said Tom. He pulls it out to be hugged by the Norwegian.

"Thanks, waifu~, I'm putting this in the fridge in my lab." said Tord. He takes the ice cream and leaves, leaving the blue hooded man to put the groceries away. "How fast can he eat." wondered Tom, putting the bowl in the sink.

Just then, Matt rushes in, jumping excitedly. "TOM,YOUWONTBELIEVEIT,BUTTHEREISANEWSHOPINTOWNWITHLOTSOFCOOLTHINGSANDWEHAVETOGO,PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!" yelled Matt happily.

Tom slaps the ginger, knocking him out. "Edd, Matt is hyped up on sugar again, what was he spazzing about?" asked Tom. "A new shop opened, looks pretty cool." called back Edd. "Ah, got it." said Tom.

He looks to the unconscious ginger to walk over him and into the hall. "We'll check it out then, I'll grab Tord." said Tom. "And I get Matt, understood." said Edd. Tom enters the room but sees nothing of Tord.

He takes down a photo of the two and a photo of a lever to see the secret button. Pressing it, the wall opens up to a small lab with Tord on a computer. "Tom, what's going on?" asked Tord. "New shop, Edd and Matt want to take a peek at it." said Tom.

Tord nodded to shut his computer down to walk out of the lab, letting it shut behind him. "Great, what horrors will be there?" asked Tord. "Maybe it'll be the something like that mirror Matt bought that had a female Edd pop out." said Tom. "That was weird but least we had donuts for a bit." said Tord. "Ya, so let's go." said Tom.

The two leave the bedroom to find Matt still jumping and Edd trying to calm him. "Isn't he over this high yet?" asked Tord.

"Ugh, this is just as bad as when we played hide and seek and he hid in the fridge." said Tom. "We didn't play hide and seek and you left him in there." said Edd. "Eh, he seemed fine at the time." said Tom. He was blue with a carrot in his ear and a half eaten burrito." said Edd. "Like I said, he seemed fine." said Tom.

Edd sighed as Tord watched the bouncing Matt. "You going to calm down there, comrade?" asked Tord. "CALM,IAMCALM,WHYWOULDNTIBE,OHBOYIMSOEXCITEDTOBEGOINGTOTHISNEWSHOP,MAYBEILLGETANEWMIRROR,OOH,MAYBETHREEORMORE,SOMANYMIRRORS,YAY!" cried Matt happily.

"I am lost, can anyone understand a word he said?" asked Tord. "I don't speak spaz." said Tom. "I think he said something about mirrors." said Edd. "Close enough, let's just go." said Tom.

Matt whooped to then jump out the window. "Are you kidding me?" asked Edd. "Hey, maybe the blood loss will counter his sugar high." said Tom.

Tord laughed as they went out the front, seeing Matt running around the car with glass in his hair and blood on his face. "MYFACEHURTS,WHATISTHISREDSTUFF,WHATSINMYHAIR,EDD,HELP,IHURT!" whooped Matt joyfully.

"Is he saying he's in pain or is he whooping more about mirrors?" asked Tord. "Don't know, don't care, let's just go." said Tom.

They got in the car to the drive off down the road. What adventures lie at the new shop?

...And Matt passes out from blood loss.

A/N: And with that, the next chapter is FINALLY here. What will happen next for these guys, and will Matt be okay by the next chapter? Till the next update, bye~