Bet ~Dean

"Let's make a bet. If you beat me at poker, I'll let you pretty much own my ass for a week. But if I win, then you have to give me $300. Fair?"

You knew the older winchester has always has his eyes out for you, and honestly you felt the same way. But you also needed money, so here you was sitting at the bunker's kitchen table. Making a deal with the poker master. You knew you was pretty bad was when it comes to poker. Only bad thing, Dean is the same way. "Deal" He smirked slightly at you, dealing the cards out.
~20 minutes later~
"Hmm..Y/N looks like I won. "
You slightly cursed under your breath. He won so quick.
He stood up from his spot from the table, walking to where you was sitting at. Putting his hands on each side of you, leaning down whispering in your ear. "Y/n I want you to strip. And be in my room in 2 minutes. " He walked into his room, leaving you breathless. You already felt yourself getting moist at that little comment. You obey his order, stripping til you was left in your bra and panties, gulping a bit as you walk yourself in his room. His back was towards you, seeing how tone his muscles was, you slightly bit your lip. He turned around, looking you up and down. Walking over towards you, looking at you like you was prey. "I Don't think I made myself clear. When I said strip, I meant everything. " he said, unhooking your bra throwing it across the room. He pinned you against the wall, licking his soft pink lips. "You see Y/n, do you have any idea how long I've wanted to fuck you senseless? To hear you moan my name?" He smirked as He saw your shock face. He started kissing your neck, making you moan slightly. He slid his hand down where you wanted him most, he removed your panties, as he starts rubbing your Clint, you arched your back slightly as you moan. "Moan my name princess." he said, smirking at you. "Dean..Oh Dean." you said almost getting close as he quit. He got on his knees as he added his tongue, swirling it around in circles around your Clint. You threw your head back in pleasure. By this time you was a moaning mess. "Dean I'm close!" You said, as that encourage him as he went faster, added fingers. You quickly orgasm moaning loudly, shaking in the process. He got back up. "Now..my little whore. Are you ready for daddy's cock?"
You nodded as he tjrew you against the bed, spreading your legs, as he enters you slowly. "Fuck baby girl. You're so tight." he whispered right in your ear as he starts going at a faster pace, the bed starting hitting the wall at each thrust he made. He hit your g-spot every time. Soon enough you was both almost at your climax. Hitting it almost at sync. As he thrust in and out at a sloppy pace riding out you all's orgasm. He kissed your lips deeply. Saying, "There's more to come princess."

Part 2? Maybe?