Chapter-8

Zayan's POV

I wokeup with the loud buzzing of my alarm clock. I picked my mobile and checked the time.9 am. I got up and entered in the washroom.I brush my teeth and took a shower.I wore my jeans and walked out from the washroom holding my shirt in my hand.

I looked at Alishba who was enjoying her sleeping on my comfy bed. I picked my mobile and dialled Rafe's number. A moment later, i heard Rafe's voice saying, "Hello, Rafe speaking."

"yeah...i know"

"Zayan?" He chuckled. "

"Man, you sound weird and so far away."

"very funny"

"You got there all right, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm here safe and sound."

"Cool."

"Hey,hows Rey?" i asked, worried about leaving my brother alone.

"He is alright dude,i slept in his room and didn't even leave him alone for a moment and yeah that american doctor you hired for him is coming today"

I sighed with relief. "That's good..i hope we get some goodnews from him?"

"afcorz we will.,"

"The Williams wanted to eat lunch with you ,did you check their mail"

"yeah..i did"

"they also invited Alishba"

"what!!!! how they know about Alishba and.. wait!!!wait !!! don't say that you told them about her?

"ummm...actually.. "

"seriously..Rafe you are such a kid.."

"alright.. I wanna sleep..take Alishba with you..bye...

"Hello.. Rafe.. Rafe..!!!
He hung the call. What the hell, I thought I have best friend but he is worst than my enemies.

I glanced at sleepy Alishba who was snoring loudly. great.. Now I have to take this problem with me.

I opened the window curtains and walked towards her.

********
Alishba's POV

"Hyee.. wakeup sleepy head" someone shook my shoulder. I flashed my eyes open and rubbed my temple,swearing silently. The bright sunlight didn't help either.i squinted and gritted my teeth.

I snapped my eyes open, wondering who was in the room with me. I licked my lips and turned to look behind me. Zayan was standing just at the end of the bed,wearing only jeans, showing off his muscular chest and holding his white shirt in his hand.

Oh my God! He was so handsome-just like a devilishly hot Calvin Klein model. I had no doubt he was wearing Calvin Klein anyway. I shook my head and told myself to stop thinking stupid things.

"are you done with your dirty thoughts "he said wearing his shirt.He slowly started buttoned his shirt like he was teasing me.I quickly looked away from his body.

"why you disturbed me from my precious sleep " I said turning away and closed my eyes.

"I said get up" he said grabbing my waist making me sat on the bed.I could feel his warm breath against my skin.My insides were exploding with hot, thrilling sensations.

"we are going somewhere "

"where.. "

"that's none of your business,get ready and come with me"

"first tell me where are we going.. otherwise I am going to sleep again" I said smiling ear to ear. He glared at me greeted his teeth.

"we are going to meet my business client,now get ready fast "He said walking towards the dressing table. I yawned and got up from the bed.