Chapter 1 : " Her Mothers Love"

"Goodnight daddy." I said as he tucked me into bed. His beard long and scraggly tickling my neck as he kissed my cheek. "Goodnight sweet heart, daddy loves you." He said as he went to the door. "Love you too." I said as I rolled over and pulled my wolf skin covers over me. He blew out the lattern on the wall and closed the door shut.

    "Ahhhhh... Get Ingrid out of here." I heard my father yell. I jumped outta bed and ran for thw door. My mother was already there. She scooped me up in her arms and carried me thro the house and out the back door.

    I heard yelps and screams, axes and shields bashing. I was scared I didn't know what was going on. I burried my head into my mothers arms as she ran farther.

    She set me down next to the river bed close to the house. "Stay here. I know your afraid but please stay here. I will be right back." I shook my head and she ran back up to the house.

    All of a sudden there was a blinding flash and our house went up in flames. I started to cry and scream. I ran for the house wondering where my parents were. "Momma? Papa? Where are you?" I hollard as loud as I could.

I stayed near the tree line hearing horses and men yelping. Black smoke rising from my ruined house. Momma ran back down the hill. "I told you to stay put!" She hollard as she grabbed and kept running. I cryed as she ran.

    She jumped across the little river and hkept going until we got to a huge rock. She stopped and hide behind it with me in her arms. I felt warm tears dripping from her face onto my arm. "Momma what's wrong? Where's papa? Why did they burn our house?" She just stared at me as if I was invisible or she was in another universe.

    She finally looked at me with a pale sweaty face. "Papa won't be comming." She said as her tesrs fell more fearcily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

    I woke with a start sweat dripping down my face and I crippled over in tears. My nightmare was over thank god but that won't bring back my papa. He was gone and those men had really taken his life five years ago.

Auhors Note : I really hope yall like it... I've had an itch to makenone of these books I'm so excited I've started.... please comment and tell me what you think

Updates will mostly be made every other day if not sooner... don't need yall waiting too long... Enjoy XD