SEVENTEEN

"When I saw you on blogs with Alexander, I knew I had to style you." Xavier's stylist, Mario has been showering Cara with compliments and she may have grown another head.

She loves him. 

"Before we start, a picture. " He throws his phone at Xavier who catches in reflex.

"Hey, watch the face." He yells. Cara moves to the man in a red kimono put her right arm around his shoulders and then plants a kiss on his cheeks as Xavier takes the picture.

Xavier throws the phone back which almost slipped off Mario's hands. "This is perfect," Mario says as he looks at this picture, "Going to post, what's your Instagram username?"

Cara tells him. Talking about social media, Cara has over 500k followers on Twitter and 1.2 million on Instagram. It's crazy how popular she is now like it's a dream. But Hey, it's the price you pay for being Alexander Black's fake girlfriend.

"My assistant will soon be arriving with some of my creations and you can choose," Mario says,

Cara hears footsteps and she turns and sees just the person she needs, Cassie. "You are late," Cara mutters to her friend who is standing by the door frozen, staring at Xavier who's eating an apple.

Well, that escalated fast. Cara also had another reason for inviting Cassie, she may or may not be trying to play cupid.

"That's Xavier Black," Cassie gushes, fangirling. She is totally embarrassing Cara at this point.

"Told you I was popular," Xavier winks at Cara proudly before he stands up and walks up to the attractive girl at the door.

"And you are?" Xavier turns on his charm as if being rich, popular and attractive isn't enough. He stretches forth his hand.

"C-Cassie F-fisher," She stutters.

"My best friend," Cara says from behind her. "And move away from the door guys, someone wants to enter."

They move away as a woman rolls the walking closet in.

"Great, my assistant is here," He claps dramatically.

"Let's start."

~~~
"What do you think?" Cara steps out of the room in an off-shoulder red dress, free at the down covering her baby bump like it's not even there.

"It's cute," Xavier states.

"Nah, not you," Cassie comments, and she is right. Cara is not looking for cute, she is aiming for hot.

She may not have the long legs Liza has but she is curvy.

Cara walks over to the clothes and picks put a white tight silk dress which will bring out the curves in the right places. "Going to try this on," She says, walking into the dressing room with the cloth in her arm.

Cara takes off her red dress when she hears Xander's voice coming from the room.

"Where is she?" Xander asks.

"In there," Xavier says.

Wait a minute he is not going to enter, is he? Cara rushes to get her bra but when she hears the door opening she reaches out for the red dress to cover her naked chest.

"Ever heard of knocking," Cara reprimands.

Xander not making any attempt to turn around,"We are leaving by 9," He says before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

Cara wears the white dress in haste, so she can kill both Xavier and Cassie.

"How would you let him in? I was naked." Cara yells. Mario looks at her weirdly wondering why she is so pissed that her boyfriend saw her naked.