Chapter 1 : The Dream.

First chapter 💖💖💖

And please avoid any grammatical errors as I did not edit it.

Enjoy fam.😚😚❤❤

Alizey's POV :

"Don't go there" I shouted.

"It's now or never" he said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry" I cried.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"I swear this all is a conpiracy"

"I would've believed, if it was all sa........"

I woke up by the loud thud but, What was that dream all about? Who was that stranger? And what was he talking about? I guess it was just a bad dream. Even thou I do not know him, may he be safe. Wait what? I should not be caring  if he is safe or not. Oh I should probably go and change I'm so late.

*After 30 minutes*

Oh God I have no idea about what to wear, it's 3:30 and I have to be at the mall by 5 pm. Why am I having such a bad day? I think I'll just go with this pink dress and black scarf.

***

I finally got ready by 4:30, I would've got ready earlier but then I started checking instagram and stuff. It all ended up bad thou I should not have checked social media; those messages I guess some people never change.

I went to kitchen and I saw my mom cooking?

"Assalamualaikum warahmatulaahi wabarakatuhu, mama."

"Walayikum salam warahmatulaahi wabarakatuhu, how are you Alizey?"

"I'm good mama but why are you cooking? You know that doctor's told you not to do anything which will make you tired"

"I know but I can't just lay on the bed all day."

"No, you go to your room I'll ask brother waleed to bring food okay?"

"But--"

"No if's and but's mom you are going to your room along with me"

I took my mama to her room and then went to the mall.

_____________________

Author's Note,

Guys if I said they are going to be short then I meant short and I increased the amount of chapters. They will be as much as I want which is precisely 35+ or 40+ yet again the chapters are going to be SHORT. I hope you guys don't have any problem with that and because I will publish daily so I guess no fuss should be created.😉😉 oh almost forgot share my new book, vote added comment.

*Sprinkle confetti on my head*       🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎀🎀🎀

😀😀😁😁

hoorain2000

Aisha0078

Told you both that I'll upload daily.😏😏