ᴛᴡᴏ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴏ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝What's so special about them?❞

❝What's so special about them?❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Waking up the next morning was difficult. At first I didn't know where I was and started to panic. Once I was awake enough I was able to calm down and remember I was in my bedroom in Forks, Washington. Okay Hen, you're fine. Everything is fine. When I had a steady heartbeat i climbed out of bed. It was only 6:30 am so I plenty of time to get ready. Looking outside, of course it was raining. The rain completely ruined my outfit I had out, so I put that away and dressed accordingly. Walking downstairs with my book bag and car keys I passed Olivia.

"The rain sucks." I grunted. She chuckled and shook her head at me. I guess last night was forgotten.

"Mako is waiting for you in the kitchen." She told me and continued on her way.

"Hungry?" Mako asked once I reached the kitchen.

"I could eat." I spoke as my stomach growled.

"Mom gave me some money we could stop for something on the way." He suggested.

"Sounds good. Let's go." I said him before turning around and shouting 

"WE'RE LEAVING, HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Mako shook his head and started for the door.

Plugging in my phone to the aux cord I hit shuffle on my music library. The song started and I smiled real big. It was Island In The Sun by Weezer. It reminded me of home and surfing with Adam.  After sending a video on snapchat to Adam I pulled out of the driveway. Trusting Mako I followed his directions towards his friend Anthony's house.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Both boys and myself were tired, so we didn't talk much. We stopped at the local cafe for breakfast. I was really surprised that I had enough time, but than again school didn't start until 8:30. I was fine the whole car ride until I pulled into the parking lot of Forks High School. That's when the nerves started to kick in. My car was very loud and brought attention to myself. It definitely stood out from the other cars except for maybe the lifted Jeep, but it didn't compare to my dad's Camaro. Wow way to sound like a snobby rich kid there Hen.

"You going to be okay Aunt Hen?" Mako asked. I smiled knowing he cared.

"Yea, I just don't like being stared at like an animal from the zoo." I stated rolling my eyes.

"We don't get a lot of new people in town." Anthony explained.

"Still doesn't give people the right to stalk me with their eyes." I grumbled.

"Don't worry soon enough people won't even care." Mako said trying to make me feel better.

"Alright get your butts to class." I told them while ruffling Mako's hair.