Chapter 1.

Abs, face, and strength.
Beauty, glow, and power. I don't know anymore and I'm afraid. I think my heart goes to Jacob, but then it switches back to Edward. Edward has beauty and Jacob had strength.  The truth is it should be about what's in the inside not the outside. But I can't help myself. Edwards glow glistens into the bright sun. But Jacobs smile brightens my day. They are both so beautiful.

   As I walk into school on October 20th I see Edward first. Light blue shirt with black jeans like always. I then see Jacob behind him with his navy blue jeans and black muscle shirt. Edward walks up.

EDWARD: Hi Bella, Last night was fun huh?

BELLA: Last night??

EDWARD: Remember the beautiful waterfall!

BELLA: Ohhh yes, it was beautiful!

The bell rings 🔔.....

BELLA: Well time to get to class, see you later Edward.
..................................................
As I walk into Algebra I drop my whole pile of books. Right before entering the class. Of course Jacob is there right by my side. Already has the books in his hands before I could sit down.

BELLA: Thanks, Jake.

JACOB: You got it Bella!!

JACOB: Need anymore help ?

BELLA: Nah. I think I'm good!
...............................................
In Algebra we learned about angles and all that crap. You know? The same old boring stuff, homework as usual. By 8th period it was time for lunch!
One of my favorite classes of the day! I walk into the lunch room and at a table in 1 corner of the room Jacob sits. On the other side of the room lies Edward.
Both jump out of their seats and walk at a fast paste towards me.
They see each other in the distance from table to table and freeze. They give each other a nasty glair.