Day 6-11Free chapter

Its been 5freakin' days, since that call with Kirsten, 5 days! I Tried calling her but it always directed to her voice mail.

Nothing much happened on visiting Alexa and mom, our visit to Dads grave was extremely emotional.. To mom and alexa that's for sure their so dramatic, as for me I just talked to Dad like he was still here on earth I accept he was gone and he was never going back, but i still feel he's just right beside us guiding us.

Mom still don't know Alexa is with Andy, she said she'll say it to mom when its the right time.
Well we got more closer the three of us, turns out I actually was staying here for 5 days, mom slightly changed.. She was now treating us equally, that's great.

I still got upset that Kirsten wasn't calling me or answering my calls,

I talked to Kate and Josh to see how were they doing, Kate talked alot about her boyfriend Carter the way she was telling him about them two makes me jealous, like 'wow they are so happy with each other' something like that, Kate does truly love him.
While Josh was so childish he just kept fooling girls ha! That's my guy friend..

I said my goodbye's to Alexa and Mom, surely i'll visit them often.. things really change so fast.

And while I was driving back home to my condo I just faced reality.

How could Kirsten trust me with her problems, she doesn't even know 'Alexandra's' last name. She barely even know me, we just met like 1 week ago. So that's it,

But why, if we were hanging out it feels like I've known her since .. I don't know all my life?

I should tell her as soon as possible.

'Im Alex Hayes. My names not Alexandra. i lied to you'

Well that's messed up. Why did I even lie on the first place? I'm so stupid..

I'll fix things. and confront her of everything. including that 'I LIKE HER' in a romantic way.

Changes, I'm making them now.