chapter 20: i love you

Yoongi'sP.O.V

"You see.. you make me feel like a heart without a beat, which means, there's no point in having a heart if it doesn't beat, right? It's the same thing with you. There's no point in life, if you're not it in. I love you Y/N, and I know for sure, that you will love me like I love you one day." I say.

"Y–yoongi.." Y/N says.

"Why didn't you let me die?" I say.

"Because.. I can't live without you. All though I may not like you more than a friend, you are really special to me.." I say.

—————

I stood there in silence as I saw Yoongi all attached to cords. He was peacefully resting and tears started to drop. What if I didn't come home in time? What if I didn't go upstairs? What if I didn't save him?

"Um.. miss?" The nurse says, suddenly scaring me.

"Oh! yes?" I say.

"He doesn't need blood, he didn't lose so much that he needs.. and where are his parents?" The nurse says.

"They're at work, I told them already what had happened, they're on their way..." I say.

Yoongi's eyes flutter open and he says, "Y/N.."

"Yes..?" I say.

"I love you.. so much.." Yoongi says, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"G–girlfriend?" I say.

"Please.." Yoongi says.

I look down and I say, "Fine.."

Yoongi's eyes lit up and his gummy smile shows. That gummy smile I haven't seen in months.

"Thank you! Finally, I'm so happy" Yoongi says, "I will make you fall in love with me.."

"Sure you will" I say as I chuckle.

"I will" Yoongi says.

THE END