Introduction.

Hi! I am Shraddha. Oh, you probably dont know me, but might have seen a hue of my past in someone confided in herself, or someone tumbling and falling into ones own darkness, reaching the silver lining ever engulfed by the choky black air. Someone, camouflaged, someone with words in mouth but no audacity to make them audible. No I was not at all shy, not a bit. I was amazing then too. But something kept on triggering my light to fuse.
Welcome to my journey from my past world to now. Welcome to my battle of breaking free form those clutches. Hold my hand, as I take you through the heart stirring tale to my present, conquered state. Where I laugh, hop and dance with everyone. I enjoy myself, I enjoy others as well. I m not whiny, I have friends, especially who are made of finest quality ingredients, I have the most understandable boyfriend for whom I am the most grateful. I remember the day he walked in my life, the way the sun soaks in the sky, the way it oozes its warmth to the world. Exactly he my sun, I be his world. Yes Im head over heels in love with him. Okay shhh!
The quickest hint to my success is I believed. And hey, so will your life transform. Believe me. Believe yourself. Believe your journey.