My daily dose of drama (6)

"They made a monster out of you because you walked away from their drama, so be it. Let them deal with what they have created. Be at peace with yourself and stay out of the conflict."

☆☆☆

POV: FAYE JACKSON

I was trembling like crazy. Have you ever seen a poor naked guy rolling in ice? That was me right now, without the naked ice part. I wasn't shaking out of cold, but rather out of fear for this man who's holding me in his arm and again... sniffing me like a dog may I add.

I'm still in shock mode and don't dare to move, too afraid for what he might do to me. I've never been more scared in my entire life...those eyes.

His eyes were burning with shining metallic grey, never seen any pair so bright in my entire freaking life. There was black flooding in his eyes, dancing around his pupils. His eyes were screaming rage, dominance, power and possessiveness.

The thought keeps chanting in my mind, like madness trying to remind me over again that this man is dangerous.

This man that's holding me in his arms right now is dangerous.

Ohw hell... What have I done to deserve this?

Help me the fudge out.

I look up trying to meet his gaze, but he doesn't want to look at me, instead he stares right by me at the depth of the nothingness.

His eyes now looking as a lonely, lost child. That has been trough the deepest depth of hell. I could stare at this handsome man for days, but the smart side of my brain reminded me of Nathan.

How is he?

I push him softly away, wincing when he doesn't want to let me go. He loosens his grip, but still rests his hand on my waist.

I manage to hear people whispering:

"The beast is real."

"I've almost shitted my pants."

"I thought those were only rumors."

I shake my head and look at the body that's laying half death on the ground, gasping for air. The scene almost breaks my heart. Nate poor Nate.

I take a pace forward, but am immediately pulled back by the beast itself. I mean Mr. William aka my crazy, ruthless boss.

He gets alerted directly, his eyes searching mine, flooding once again with those metallic grey. A low growl escapes past his chest.

Nah, I've had my daily dose of drama for today.

Better said for the whole year. I'm not repeating it once again.

I caress his chest slowly, not really knowing what to do. He's not a cat for bubble gum's sake. It kind of has an effect, his posture calms down.

"I'm sorry, boss, that I couldn't get you coffee on time", I whisper quietly.

Did one ever know a person could go all crazy, crazy without their coffee.

My aunt also becomes a beast without her coffee in the morning, well not to the extreme like this, but still it has an effect on her, always actually, even when she had her coffee.

I see the corner of his lips slightly curving up, as if he's holding in a smile. Well, that's a change of mood.

I turn around, by the way his hand is still resting on my waist, making my body burns.

Why is he so hot?

Well, I mean he's hot like so sexy, you can't deny on that one, but why is his body also so damn warm. Like, I could feel his body warmth radiating from miles away.