Chapter 17: Triple The Trouble

"I can't believe you said yes!"

"Correction, we said yes."

"But I objected!"

"Well do you have any better ideas? We're stuck here!"

"They gave us time didn't they? So why are you rushing?! We could've used this time to plan something to escape instead!"

"Yeah like you haven't tried that 5 times."

"It's all in the guess and check."

All of a sudden the door flung open and our heads turned. There she stands with her usual smirk, knives gleaming in her sash belts and her boots clicked on the floor as she approached us.

"Let's begin your training."

---FEW HOURS EARLIER---

Just as I finished pulling the last one out, I got a phone call from Kahi. I answered it and held my phone between my head and shoulder as I checked for anymore blue sapphires on the shelf. "Speak." I could hear some flutters of paper on the other side and slight panting. 

"They agreed."

I felt a smirk creeping onto my face. "Perfect."

"Shall I ready the preparations?"

"Please and thank you." I hanged up and completed my collection job.

I turned on my heels with the bag in my hand and made my way downstairs. I got one of the drivers to send me back to HQ, I then immediately made my way to Ed's office and didn't bother knocking. I knew his schedule by heart, why do I know? Well all you gotta do is add Takahiro and a computer together.

I threw his door opened and he looks up, a bit surprised. I put on my signature smirk, "Knock knock." I walked in and threw the bag onto the table which made the sapphires scatter all over his desk and they glimmered under the natural sunlight shining through his windows. I heaved myself onto the edge of his desk and slid a paper across to him.

His eyes scan through the text before giving me a smile. "You are one sneaky shadow." He picks up his pen to sign the report I had Takahiro print for me. "They don't call me Phantom for nothing." I pick up the now completed report and slide it into a clear file. "Always a pleasure." I walk towards the door whilst waving him goodbye. I dial Jennifer to let her in on the news. She picks up, "Yes?" I smile as I thought about the look on her face, "Ready to have some fun?"

---BACK TO PRESENT---

"You!" He stumbles back as his older and younger brothers step forward to shake my hand. "Thank you for this opportunity." They bow their heads. "Thank you for coming aboard." I replied, this might be easier than I thought. They turn back to face their brother, "Aren't you gonna greet our new leader," I walk around to give a wave, "James?"

Jacob gestures to me and James' eyes moved to Jack's as if to plead help but he just nods which meant he agreed with Jacob. He clicks his tongue in annoyance and clearly grudgingly stepped towards me. I hold my hand up and I watch as Jacob takes James' hand and puts it in mine.

"Shake." Jacob commands James and he looks away as he quickly shook my hand and wiped it on Jacob's shirt. "This way Van Triplets." I gesture and they follow me. "It's Vans." James clicks his tongue at me, "But then it wouldn't make much sense would it?" I tease and he grumbles. I bring them down to the fashion department, they design outfits for the entire company.

"Steven?" I knocked on the door that was left ajar as I look into the room that was cluttered with all sorts of fabric and furniture. There was even a fort made with tables including an upside down one and long sheets of material. "Monsieur Steven?" I look around the room to see if I could find which pile of stuff he was under. I watch as Jacob lifts up a pile of fabric and he recoils as a hand appeared.