Twenty Nine

Yuna's POV*

After Jimin woke up I was dispatched from the hospital the next day and Jimin a few days after. I spent most of my time trying to take care of him while he was still there and he didn't make it easy but I wasn't going to give up. The boys also thankfully agreed to my moving in as they thought it would be good for Mina, who I still haven't seen but I told the boys as long as they're taking care of her I will wait till me and Jimin get home for me to see her.

The nurse walked me and Jimin out to the van while he was on a wheelchair. He could still walk but had a back brace to keep his back from over rotating. I opened the side door to be greeted by Yoongi oppa, Namjoon and Jin. I walk to the side of Jimin to try and support his weight but he only refused me.

"I got it." But I stood my ground and helped him anyways as I saw him struggle.

After a ten minute drive we finally arrived to their dorm and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I remember that I was finally going to see my daughter again.

"Appa!" I hear her scream as I walk inside behind Jimin.

"Hey princess!"Jimin knelt down to greet Mina in a big hug.

"Mina be careful you're appa is hurt." Yoongi said.

Jimin only hugged her tighter and Mina snuggled her nose onto Jimins neck. I suddenly felt my heart tug a bit as I loved the beautiful picture that was right in front of me.

"Hi Mina.." I said quietly.

"Eomma!" She let go of Jimin and ran to me as we both started crying, "Oh Mina, Why are you crying love?" I asked while wiping her tears and putting her hair behind her ear but she only sobbed more and landed back into my arms.

"I missed you Eomma."

"Shhh it's okay Mina. I'm not going anywhere anymore I promise." I said while I patted her hair to calm her down.

Jin broke the silence to tell everyone that he made dinner for us all. I picked up Mina as she didn't let go and made our way to the dinner table.

We all sat around the table eating and enjoying Mina's stories that she had alongside her uncle Tae and uncle Kookie.

"Mina are they your favorites now?" Yoongi teased.

Mina giggled and stuffed a rice cake in her mouth, "I love all of you! Especially you," She said as she grabbed my neck and kissed my cheek playfully, "and you!" As she grabbed Jimin on her other side and kissed him on the other cheek.

We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of dinner but the tension within me and Jimin hasn't changed since he woke up. The doctor said he might be a little frustrated in his state right now but that doesn't seem like the case with everyone else except me. I chose to ignore it and still did my best to do what I can for him.

After washing the dishes I headed towards the room as Mina watched TV in the living room with the rest of the boys and I happened to pass by the bathroom to see Jimin struggling to take off his shirt.

"Did you want to take a bath?"

He stopped and looked at me while I stood on the doorway, "I can handle this myself."

I took a deep breath and walked in anyways, "Will you stop being stubborn before you cause more damage to your back." He stayed quiet as I removed his shirt for him slowly. It's been a long time since I've seen him shirtless so I tried to keep my composure and pretended it didn't affect me at all. I dropped his shirt on the floor and started to take off his back brace that was wrapped all around his torso, I can feel his eyes on me but I didn't dare look away.

"Ahem." The cough on the door caught both our attention and I looked to see Hobi staring.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What are you guys doing?"

"I'm helping Jimin to the bath?" I looked at Hobi trying to give him a signal to get out but he was so shocked.

"Hyung, Do you need to use the bathroom? Because I'm tired and just want to shower." Jimin said sounding a little annoyed.

"Ohh.. Ah ah aniyo sorry." 

He walked away and Jimin spoke again, "I think I got it from here."

I turned back to him, "Are you sure?"

He nodded his head and I returned a quick smile, "Arraseo. I'll go grab your clothes just let me know if you need anything else."

I closed the door to the bathroom and made my way to his room. I felt a little awkward going through his stuff but he didn't tell me not to when I said I'd get him clothes. As I was looking through his closet I found the picture of me and Mina that I was suppose to give him awhile ago and smiled to myself wondering how he got it but I figured I'll just let him keep it so I grabbed the pajamas in the drawer and headed back to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it cautiously as he was still in the shower, "Jimin I'll just leave your clothes here. Are you okay? Do you need anything else?"

"Aniyo." He responded.

I headed back out to the living room with the others while I waited for him to finish. A few minutes later we all turned to each other as we heard a small scream from inside the bathroom.

"I'll get it." I told them as I ran my way to thebathroom, "Jiminah?" I slowly opened the door to see him trying to put his back brace back on but I can tell he was in pain.

"Aigo Jimin! What are you doing? I told you to call me when you need help." I yelled as I walked to his side while grabbing the brace from him and I knew he didn't do it intentionally but he accidently shoved me to the side which made me lose balance. As I fell, my cheek hit the corner of the sink which made my face burn. I touched my face as I felt warm liquid running down my cheek to my neck.

"I just want to help you.." I said trying to get up while starting to cry quietly.

"What happened here?" Namjoon asked from the doorway with the others right behind him.

"Nothing. Can you just help him put his brace on. He's having a hard time." I said covering my cheek with my hand and kept my head down so they wouldn't see me crying. I washed up in the kitchen and ran outside to the playground to cry out all my emotions.