The Vortex...

Axel's p.o.v;
"Yo Axel, come check this out!" Chase calls out to me. I quickly run to the lounge and see him on his laptop. "What is it chase?" I ask, he looks at me excitedly and waves his hand over to me like a little kid.

I lean over his shoulder and see that it was that dance show, the vortex or something.. After watching the add, it featured Alexa brava the hostess of the show and it said if you win, you get like a 100 grand! This is it! This is the thing we need for the whole crew!

Chase looks at me grins, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I look to him and grin madly and scream in joy. I tackle him in a hug, "We're doing it! This is it! This is it!" I squeal. He chuckles and hugs me back, I release him, "We have so got tell the others."
"Yea, let's go." He says as we run upstairs to the rest of the crew.

As we rushed upstairs everyone looked up and alert at us, worried why we were so excited.
I bit my lip, "Yo guys guess what!?" "What?" "You guys heard about that vortex show right?"
Maria looks at me and then rest of the crew, "Yea.." She nods.

"Well what do you guys think of entering it, and try winning the 100 grand?" Chase finishes off.
Everyone starts looking at each other and talking, me and Chase look at each wondering if it they'd agree with us, because I mean why not have a go at it? We're a great, awesome crew that have a great friendship and chemistry between all of us and because of that, we 're fine if we win or lose cuz we know we tried our hardest and there's always a next time.

And that's the thing I love the most about this crew, not everything is about winning or losing. Okay back to reality..

After some debating, I look at everyone, Smiles, Cable, Maria, Tina, Artemis, Brandon, and Sophie. They all agreed and said yea we should do it, but there was one small thing to do.

"Okay guys if you're all up for this, then there's one more thing we need to do." Chase said.
I look at him then the rest of the crew, "Well if we want to get into the show we have to 'audition' for it obviously meaning we have to create a video and submit it o their website." I explain to them all, they all murmur in agreement.

I nod towards them all, "Alright, let's get started!"

And with that,we all started talking and discussing the idea of the video and the dance movements we were going to use. I have a feeling this journey with my crew and the vortex is going to be a tough challenge, but fun at the same time.