a christmas miracle

3 years later: christmas day, 2022

•3 years later: christmas day, 2022•

liked by blakemendes, aaliyahmende.s, josiahvandien and 7,839,013 more.

shawnmendes Merry Christmas from the Mendes family🎄

blakemendes this is so ugly

shawnmendes @blakemendes but it's so hot

mendesupdatesww I don't know if I wanna be blake or if I wanna be shawn

view 1,032,744 more comments

shawn's pov

"Shawn, I'm so serious, get up and help me clean. You're mom, dad and Aaliyah are gonna be here tomorrow." Blake looked at me, a stern look on her face.

I couldn't help but smile as she stood there in a pair of plaid pajama shorts and a VS sweater. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun and she had her glasses on, "I don't know why you're stressing so much, B. The house is clean."

"I know, but it's not clean enough. This is our first Christmas in the new house and it needs to be spotless." Blake sighed and put her hands on her hips.

"Baby, the house looks great. We'll get everything cooked tomorrow morning before they get here and it'll be okay." I stood up and took her hands, kissing her forehead.

"Christmas is tomorrow, babe. I'm so stressed that I feel sick." She sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Go rest, I'll get the guest rooms ready and I'll make sure the house is spotless." I picked her lips and she nodded before heading upstairs to our bedroom.

I spent the rest of the evening cleaning the house even though it was already clean it wasn't at Blake's standard so I made sure it was perfect for her.

She had been insanely stressed about this Christmas. We had spent every Christmas since we got married at my parents house but this year it was our turn to host Christmas since we had made the silly decision that since we bought a new house it was a great idea.

False.

Because now Blake was stressed out of her mind and she could barely function correctly. This should be her relaxation time since she had just walked in her 7th Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. But now she was worried about moving in and making sure everything was right before Christmas.

She always wanted to impress my mom even though my mom loved her with all of her heart and soul, so I don't know why it was such a big deal that house be clean.

Blake came back downstairs after a nap and hugged me from behind as I stood in the kitchen, "You know, we're pretty lucky that my mom is bringing food as well because neither of our cooking can compare to hers."

"Your cooking has definitely improved but it still doesn't compare to your moms." She smiled.

I turned around wrapping my arms around her shoulders and pulling her close to me, "Your cooking is almost as good as my moms but not quite."