Long time no see

Sans and Papyrus went to bed as you went into the bathroom to sleep in the hard cold bathtub but first wanting to actually take a bath. It was very difficult to wash yourself when you were staying at Grillby's, you had to squeeze into the small bathroom in the back of the bar with only a bucket and a rag to clean yourself with for two months. You've never felt so dirty in your life and hope it never happens again.

         You made sure the door was locked and looked at yourself through the mirror above the sink. You take off your cape and robe, along with the turtle neck shirt and skinny jeans leaving the mask for last. You stood there naked as you slowly take your mask off, keeping your face down until the mask was no longer attached to you and set it down by the sink. You look up to see your face after two months of not being able to. You stared wide eyed and step back a bit. You didn't think it was possible to forget what your own face looked like until now.

         You touch your face with your bare hands and lightly press them against you. Your skin felt soft and squishy, you smiled but you abruptly stop almost screaming. You didn't recognize yourself when you smiled, probably because you also forgot what you looked like with expressions. You lost track of time from staring at yourself and reminded yourself that you really need to take a bath.

         You adjust the water to a comfortable temperature and get into the tub, pulling the curtains back and wait as the tub is filled with warm water. You rest your head on the back of the tub and close your eyes, the tub is finally full and you submerge your head into the water, soaking your greasy hair. You decided to try out the shampoo and conditioner that's only for bones and rub it vigorously into your scalp. You then grab the soap and go crazy with it rubbing it on every inch of your body.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You watch the water slowly drain out as you dry yourself. The dust that was on you previously, made the water a light gray color. You grab another towel to dry the inside of the tub and dress into your last clean robe. You had to wash everything else that you last wore besides your mask since all your clothes were caked with dust, not that it mattered anyway because you would have to put more on the next day.

         You get into the dry empty tub and got comfortable quick since you've adapted to sleeping on hard cold surfaces. You stare at the ceiling and get lost in your thoughts as you slowly drift to sleep.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You jolt upright from Papyrus banging on the door.

"WAKE UP ARIE! I HAVE A LONG LIST OF CHORES THAT I'VE ASSIGNED YOU TO DO!" Papyrus shrieks.

         You were about to yell back at him but quickly covered your mouth remembering that your mask had the voice changer in it. You scramble out of the tub and grabbed your mask holding it up to your face to speak.

"Give me five minutes to wake up and get ready!" You snap back.

"FINE, FIVE MINUTES EXACTLY."

         You already knew how exact he is from last night's dinner incident and didn't even hesitate to quickly change. Your clothes had thankfully dried but your bra was a bit damp but just enough to tolerate. You double check to make sure you're wearing every thing you need and made sure you had put on some dust. You open the door to see Sans half awake waiting for you to come out of the bathroom so he could shower.

"Morning." I say with no energy.

"no shit Sherlock." Sans says tired and angry.

"Fuck you too." I say turning around and flipping him off.

You walk into the kitchen and see Papyrus making french toast.

"I thought you only knew how to cook lasagna?"

"AFTER SEEING LAST NIGHT'S DINNER AND HOW MUCH YOU ATE OF IT, I WAS CONVINCED THAT I HAD MASTERED THE SKILL OF LASAGNA AND THAT I'M NOW WORTHY ENOUGH TO MOVE ONTO ANOTHER CHALLENGE!"

"I take it that the next challenge is French toast?" I add.

"THAT IS CORRECT!" He says as he turns around pointing his spatula at you.

        You and Papyrus chat while he cooks and finding out more about his hobbies and other interests. You knew that Papyrus was in the royal guard but you didn't know that he had a specific position, he was actually the royal torturer and as a guardsman. His job is to torture captured humans and rebellious monsters that are causing too much trouble. He told you that he has never actually tortured a human and has only tortured monsters. You were now having second thoughts about staying here after he told you this. Even though Papyrus had two positions, he hardly ever got to use his guardsman rank and ask him why.

         Apparently one of the dog guardsmen that he was assigned one day to patrol with lacked self control, resulting with Papyrus almost losing his head and giving him that giant scar over his left eye socket. Papyrus was able to free himself and ended up killing the guardsman and earning a new position as the royal torturer because the rest of the other guardsmen were dogs but still being able to keep his other position. One of the rules of being a guardsman is that you can't patrol unless you have someone else with you just in case if something bad happens, which is why Papyrus always drags Sans around where ever he goes Patrolling.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Sans comes down to eat and you take your plate of french toast up stairs to eat in the bathroom. You finished eating and walk back to the kitchen and noticed Papyrus holding your Scythe examining the blade and it's rather large amount of dust covering it. You put your plate away and come back into the living room and Papyrus still examining your weapon. You clear your throat to get his attention and he turns around.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU USE THIS QUITE OFTEN. TELL ME, DID YOU MAKE THIS YOURSELF?" 

You were glad that someone finally noticed your best work of art and actually appreciated it.

"Yes I did and it wasn't easy, it's also the best weapon i've ever made."

Papyrus looks at you wide eyed.

"YOU MAKE WEAPONS???" He sounded very surprised and excited as he heard this.

"...Yes, but i'm not that good."

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS?"

"Almost seven years."

Papyrus looks back at the blade and puts his gloved hand to his chin as he thinks to himself. He then looks back at you with another one of his devious smiles.

"CONGRATULATIONS ARIE, YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF A BETTER JOB."